MUMBAI – Sea
- NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Export
- JNPT: Slow moving traffic due to congestion
- NSICT: Slow moving traffic to the terminal resulting to shut outs
- GTI: Slow moving traffic due to congestion
NOTE : Slow moving traffic still resulting to congestion at all three terminals. Containers being rolled over for next vessels.
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Import
- From NHAVA SHEVA: Containers are taking 10-15 Days to rail out for import shipments.
DELHI – Sea Export
- AT ICD Loni: Pendency of 8-10 days for railing to NHAVA SHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Port.
- ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement are normal.
- CFS PATPARGANJ: Currently Rail movement is normal from PATPARGANJ TO LONI and for railing from Loni to Loading Ports i.e.. NHAVASHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Pendency are 4-5 days min.
- ICD DADRI: Pendency of 5-6 days for railing to NHAVA SHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 6-7 days for railing to Mumbai port/ Nhava Sheva & Mundra Port.
DELHI -Sea Import
- From PIPAVA: Containers are taking 10-15 Days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI.
- From MUNDRA: Containers are taking 5-6 Days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI and 5-6 Days to rail out for import shipments to GARHI HARSU [GDL].
DELHI – Air
- Current situation is Normal.
CHENNAI SEA PORT
- Chennai Port Situation in under Normal .
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
- Please note that Tuticorin Port Operation under normal presently. All liners are facing Space problem to get space in Feeder Vessel which is going from Tuticorin to Colombo.
- Air Port situation under Normal. Due to Christmas & New Year holidays some flight are cancelled e.g. Cargolux flight cancel up to JAN 8th. Oman airways etc
- Airport Situation Normal at this point in time.
- Mostly Airlines required booking 2-3 days prior of shipments to secure the space / booking confirmation.