- JNPT: Terminal operation Normal
- NSICT: Terminal operation normal
- GTI: Terminal operations Normal
- Operations wise terminals running smoothly but main issue is availability of equipments with all major shipping lines.
- Forwarders as well as coloaders are facing difficulty in getting bookings from shipping lines. For co-loaders this is affecting LCL shipments. Most major co-loaders, like All cargo, EMU Lines and CP World are not able to close their boxes despite of having cargo in hand.
- Major shipping lines like MSC, CMA and Maersk / Safmarine are not accepting booking due to container shortages. Some lines are providing booking but not for current but next vessels.
- There is news that shipping lines may hike rates again due to scarcity of equipments.
- Saturday 8th March is a custom holiday on account of second Saturday.
- Normal at this point in time.
- ICD FARIDABAD: 2-3 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ: 3-4 days for railing to Mumbai /Mundra port
- ICD DADRI: Normal.
- ICD Loni: 3-4 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port AND 5-6 days to Mundra port
- Pipavav: Pendency – Containers taking min 4-5 days to rail out to Delhi ICD’s.
- ICD : TUGHLAKABAD (TKD) – In ICD / TKD all operational activated are slow.
- Custom broker agent are getting the cargo carting permission next day, and due to congestion outside the entry gate and due to this vehicles are taking 1-2 days for gating in the in ICD TKD.
- CMA is having equipment shortage at Loni for Food grade containers for rice stuffing.
- Services are severely interrupted due to dense fog in Northern India, resulting long delays in train movements and due to these unavoidable natural circumstances transit time of trains have increased.
- Handling of containers at ICD’S are hampered and slow.
- There is pendency of export loaded containers at Loni Railhead, bound for Mundra Port due to the railway congestion and slow movement of trains in the said route.
- Most of the airlines are going full and over booked CARGO for and some other destinations of Europe need advance booking with airlines.
- AIR INDIA having cargo backlog and accepting cargo on advance booking basis.
- Some airlines had increased the rates and we are expecting that other airlines will also increased the rates in the coming weeks.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- Chennai and Tuticorin Port going smoothly operational wise, no issue reported yet.
- 20’ & 40’HQ container Equipment shortage in Tuticorin Port with carrier like: BEN LINE/ HANJIN / K-LINE on priority wise they are allotting the container depend upon availability.
- Some carriers like PIL, MSC, CMA CGM informed that there are congestion at Colombo & Singapore for Europe & Africa sector expecting minimum one week rollover presently and they preferring light weight cargo, Heavy weight container booking not accepting.
- Chennai Seaport Normal at this point in time.
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Chennai & Bangalore – Airport is under NORMAL.