- JNPT: Terminal operation Normal
- NSICT: Terminal operation normal
- GTI: Terminal operations Normal
- Operations wise terminals running smoothly.
- Forwarders as well as coloaders are facing difficulty in getting bookings from shipping lines. For co-loaders this is affecting LCL shipments. Most major co-loaders, like
- All cargo, EMU Lines and CP World are not able to close their boxes despite of having cargo in hand.
- Major shipping lines like MSC, CMA and Maersk / Safmarine are not accepting booking due to container shortages. Some lines are providing booking but not for current but next vessels.
- APL announced that they will apply GRI from mid March at USD 200 / 20’ & USD 400 / 40’.
- Monday 17th March is a is a custom’s holiday in Mumbai and Delhi, South India functioning normally.
- Backlog at Mumbai air cargo complex causing 1 – 2 days delay in loading cargo.
- ICD FARIDABAD: Rail movement normal
- CFS PATPARGANJ: Rail movement normal
- ICD DADRI: Rail movement normal
- ICD Loni: 3-4 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port and 5-6 days to Mundra port
- Pipavav: Pendency – Containers taking min 4-5 days to rail out to Delhi
- ICD : TUGHLAKABAD (TKD) – Gating in of FCL & LCL slow since carting is restricted to only 80 during the day and no carting at night and this results in long waiting time for truckers.
- CMA is having equipment shortage at Loni for Food grade containers for rice stuffing.
- BEN has stopped the service to TAMATAVE port for the time being.
- Most of the airlines are going full and over booked CARGO for and some other destinations of Europe need advance booking with airlines.
- AIR INDIA having cargo backlog and accepting cargo on advance booking basis.
- Some airlines had increased the rates and we are expecting that other airlines will also increased the rates in the coming weeks
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- Chennai and Tuticorin Port going smoothly operational wise, no issue reported yet.
- 20’ & 40’HQ container Equipment shortage in Tuticorin Port with carrier like: BEN LINE/ HANJIN / K-LINE on priority wise they are allotting the container depend upon availability.
- Next week mother vessel Ex. Colombo have enough space situation becoming normal.
- Chennai Seaport Normal at this point in time.
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Chennai & Bangalore – Airport is under NORMAL.