NOTE: PLEASE NOTE THAT PEAK SEASON HAS STARTED FOR AIR EXPORTS AND WILL GO TILL END OF MAY 2015.
MUMBAI – Sea
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Export
- JNPT: Normal
- NSICT: Normal
- GTI: Normal
NOTE : To the much respite of the entire trade, we wish to keep you all informed that, the 16th March 2015 proposed ‘All India Major Port Workers Strike’ has been WITHDRAWN by the Port Unions, upon receipt of assurances from the Shipping Ministry to constitute a committee to look into their grievances.
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Import
- From NHAVA SHEVA: Containers are taking 5-6 Days to rail out for import shipments.
MUMBAI – Air
DELHI – Sea Export
- AT ICD Loni: Pendency of 5-6 days for railing to NHAVA SHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Port.
- ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement are normal.
- CFS PATPARGANJ: Currently Rail movement is normal from PATPARGANJ TO LONI and for railing from Loni to Loading Ports i.e.. NHAVASHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Pendency are 3-4 days min.
- ICD DADRI: Pendency of 4-5 days for railing to NHAVA SHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 4-5 days for railing to Mumbai port/ Nhava Sheva & Mundra Port. – TKD Port Authority no allowed more than 80 carting in a day upto 150 carting.
Delhi -Sea Import
- From PIPAVA: Containers are taking min 3-4 days to rail out for import shipments. Containers are railed out from Pipava on double Decker train and at CMLK the train off loads the upper containers and leaves with the below containers only. The offloaded containers take another 6 to 7 days to arrive at New Delhi.
- From MUNDRA: Congestion is being reduced and Containers taking 4-5 Days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI and 5-6 Days to rail out for import shipments to GARHI HARSU[GDL].
- Concor, ICD TKD DELHI has started issuing online carting orders for LCL cargo so Commodity & Packaging type (w/p, cartons, bags, w/crates etc) should be correct at the time of booking made by suppliers/ co loaders .
DELHI – Air
Airport Situation —
- Mostly Airlines required booking 2-3 days prior of shipments to secure the space / booking confirmation.
- Due to Financial year 2014-15 going to end on 31/3/15… Suppliers preferring to move shipments by air and it can create backlog with Airlines in coming days
- Result : All Gates of cargo complex got stuck with Cargos and taking time 4-5 hours to off loading the Goods from Vehicle to Cargo complex and also facing problems like – missing cartons / XRAY not working / pallet shortage / staff shortage come into existence & taking 5-6 Hours minimum per shipment instead of 1 Hour.
CHENNAI SEA PORT
- Chennai Port situation is under Normal, but long queue of Trailers in outside Port for gate in the container, normally now taking Minimum 48-72 Hrs after gate out from CFS to Enter in to the Port.
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
- Please note that Tuticorin Port slowly coming under normal. All liners are facing Space problem to get space in Feeder Vessel which is going from Tuticorin to Colombo.
- Mostly Airlines required booking 2-3 days prior of shipments to secure the space / booking confirmation. Onwards they are operating weekly 3 Flight out of Chennai. Since all the flights are going full due to Indian Financial Year end closing.
- Airport Situation Normal at this point in time.