MUMBAI – Sea
- JNPT: Terminal operation Normal
- NSICT: Terminal operation normal
- GTI: Terminal operations Normal
- Operations wise terminals running smoothly.
- Major shipping lines like MSC, CMA and Maersk / Safmarine are not accepting booking due to container shortages.
- Most shipping lines are asking to book two weeks in advance.
- This is peak season and also since 31st March is year ending in India. Most airlines increase their rates and not very flexible.
- There will be very heavy rush on 28th & 29th March for year closing and also 31st March being a public holiday in Mumbai.
- Most carriers are overbooked causing long waiting time for loading cargo.
- There are also delays at transshipment ports.
- Transit time for Lille especially is affected and taking 2 – 3 days more due congestion transshipment.
DELHI – Sea
- ICD FARIDABAD: Rail movement normal
- CFS PATPARGANJ: Rail movement normal
- ICD DADRI: Rail movement normal
- ICD Loni: 3-4 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port AND 3-4 days to Mundra port
- Pipavav: Getting normal slowly – Containers taking min 3-4 days i/o 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
- ICD : TUGHLAKABAD (TKD) – Gating In of FCL & LCL slow since carting is restricted to 80 per day and cargo offloading at night due to this long waiting time for truckers.
- CMA is having equipment shortage for Food grade containers for rice stuffing.
- Due to container shortage CMA CGM is not releasing the booking for Port Louis
DELHI – Air
- Most of the airlines are going full and over booked CARGO for France /some other destinations of Europe and need 4-5 advance booking.
- AIR INDIA having cargo backlog and accepting cargo on advance booking basis.
- Some airlines had increased the rates and we are expecting that other airlines will also increased the rates in the coming weeks.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- Chennai and Tuticorin Port going smoothly operational wise, no issue reported yet.
- 20’ & 40’HQ container Equipment shortage in Tuticorin Port with carrier like: BEN LINE/ HANJIN / K-LINE on priority wise they are allotting the container depend upon availability.
- Chennai – MSC is not having inventory for 20’ & 40’, we need to check by Friday (28.03.14) for further status.
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Chennai & Bangalore- Mostly airlines [SAUDI, JET, OMAN AIR, QATAR, ETIHAD] going full for France / some other destinations in Europe and they require 4-5 days’ advance booking.
- Air India is holding the shipment at Delhi for minimum 2 Days.
- Oman Air have all their onward flight from MCT – CDG is overbooked till next week they are not accepting any fresh booking for time being for Europe-1 sector