MUMBAI – Sea
- JNPT: Terminal operation Normal
- NSICT: Terminal operation normal
- GTI: Terminal operations Normal
- Operations wise terminals running smoothly.
- Major shipping lines like MSC, CMA and Maersk / Safmarine are not accepting booking due to container shortages.
- Most shipping lines are asking to book two weeks in advance and not accepting heavy cargo.
MUMBAI – Air
- 1st April considered new financial year in India. Most airlines already announced rate increase.
- Most carriers are overbooked causing long waiting time for loading cargo.
- There are also delays at trans-shipment ports.
- Transit time for Lille especially is affected and taking 2 – 3 days more due congestion transshipment.
DELHI – Sea
- ICD FARIDABAD: Rail movement normal
- CFS PATPARGANJ: Rail movement normal
- ICD DADRI: Rail movement normal
- ICD Loni: 3-4 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port and 3-4 days to Mundra port
- Pipavav: Getting normal slowly – Containers taking min 3-4 days i/o 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
- ICD : TUGHLAKABAD (TKD) – Gating In of FCL & LCL slow since carting is restricted to 80 per day and cargo offloading at night due to this long waiting time for truckers.
- CMA is having equipment shortage for Food grade containers for rice stuffing.
- Due to container shortage CMA CGM is not releasing the booking for Port Louis
DELHI – Air
- Most of the airlines are going full and over booked CARGO for France /some other destinations of Europe and need 4-5 advance booking.
- AIR INDIA having cargo backlog and accepting cargo on advance booking basis. FUEL surcharge increased.
- Some airlines had increased the rates and we are expecting that other airlines will also increased the rates in the coming weeks.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- Chennai and Tuticorin Port going smoothly operational wise, no issue reported yet.
- 20’ & 40’HQ container Equipment shortage in Tuticorin Port with carrier like: BEN LINE/ HANJIN / K-LINE on priority wise they are allotting the container depend upon availability.
- Evergreen – Stop service from Tuticorin to Port Louis presently.
- Ex. Chennai : Some carriers like PIL, MOL, MSC informed that there are congestion at Singapore for Africa sector expecting minimum one week rollover presently
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Some Air Lines like SV/ EY / AF / AI – Flights full for next 2
- 3 days, All are requesting advance booking for space allocation.
- Airport is under NORMAL.