MUMBAI – Sea
- NHAVA SHEVA
- JNPT: Normalized
- NSICT: Normalized
- GTI: Normalized
- Operations running normal for now.
- Equipment availability has improved.
- Still there is huge backlog as Mumbai air cargo terminal and as per our information things should be back to normal by mid June only.
- Long queues can be seen outside the terminal for gating in cargo.
- Airlines rates for volume cargo have increased drastically.
- There are also delays at trans-shipment airports.
- Transit time for Lille especially is affected and taking 2 – 3 days more due congestion trans-shipment airport as well.
DELHI – Sea
- ICD FARIDABAD: Rail movement normal
- CFS PATPARGANJ: Rail movement normal
- ICD DADRI: Rail movement normal
- ICD Loni: 3-4 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port and 3-4 days to
- Mundra port
- Pipavav: Getting back to normal slowly – Containers taking min 3-4 days i/o 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
- ICD : TUGHLAKABAD (TKD) – Gating In of FCL & LCL slow since carting is restricted to 80 in a day and after 8 pm cargo cannot be offloaded at night and this is resulting in long waiting time for truckers.
- CMA is having equipment shortage for Food grade containers for rice stuffing.
- Due to container shortage CMA CGM is not releasing the booking for Rice Fit Container Port Louis.
- BEN Line has stopped the service to TAMATAVE port for the time being
- EDI system was not working since Friday dated 09/05/14 till 10/05/14, and the result is some backlog in both CFS and ICD TKD
DELHI – Air
- Most of the airlines [ JET, QATAR, ETIHAD, AIR FRANCE / SINGAPORE] going full / OVER BOOKED for France and other destinations of Europe
- Airline need 4-5 days advance booking
- Most of the Airlines increased the BASIC FREIGHT RATES
- Customs systems [ IEC GATE issuing of shipping bills for export shipment ] was closed from 9/5/14 evening till 11/5/14 and we are expecting backlog in coming days due to IEC GATE issue.
- Trucks which generally take 3-4 hours to off load taking double time to off load the goods.
- Due to cargo backlog with Port authority its tough to get the space for off loading the goods and examination the cargo with customs department in examination area.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- Chennai Port going smoothly operational wise, no issue reported yet.
- 20’ & 40’HQ container Equipment shortage in Tuticorin Port with carrier like: MSC/ CMA-CGM/ MOL SHIPPING/ HANJIN / K-LINE on priority wise they are allotting the container depend upon availability.
- Ex. Chennai : Some carriers like PIL, MOL, MSC informed that there are congestion at Singapore for Africa sector expecting minimum one week rollover presently.
- Week no. 20 (18.05.2014) Mother vessel skipping from Colombo to Europe (EVERGREEN/ HANJIN / K-LINE/ YMML Consortium), so we are expecting more space problem in this week’s mother vessel & may be 21st Week vessel as well from Colombo.
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Mostly airlines ( JET, ETIHAD, AIR FRANCE / SINGAPORE) going full / OVER BOOKED for Europe and France, SV having some problem in their HUB (RIYADH/ JEDAH)
- Airline need 4-5 days advance booking.
- Most of the Airlines increased the BASIC FREIGHT RATES.