Heavy Back log at Airport, due to Peak Season. WY, EY & EK only accepting Perishable and EXPRESS rate cargo for the movement. General Cargo is taking 6 to 7 days minimum transit for EUROPE. Air Lines are not giving any commitment for ETA under normal rates.
Mostly Airlines are closing the flights-3-4 days prior of flight departing date.
We need to give the booking in one week advance to Airline for secure the space / booking confirmation.
CHENNAI –SEA Port
- Sea Import Movement is normal.
- Sea Export Movement is normal.
CHENNAI – AIR
Still Chennai AirPort is facing the PEAK SEASON issue, Airport Operation is having very pathetic situation on AIR PORT ramp. There is no space to off load the cargo, minimum 10 to 12 Hrs taking once Truck reached at Air Port to get offload. Also, ICEGATE system is very slow from last week no. 21, Customs shipping bill numbers are generating sometime after submitting 2 to 3 days. EY has cancelled their every Friday Freighters from Chennai airport for May 2017 month till further notice, so now they have only weekly 3 Freighters MON/ TUE & WEDNESDAY only. QATAR Airways last week 3 flights are delayed and Singapore Air Line cancelled their Wednesday & Saturday flights. All other Europe carriers have increased their rates even though they are not able to give confirm schedule. Now onward schedule is getting delayed 6 to 8 days from earlier 3 to 4 days.
COCHIN – SEA PORT
- Port Operation is normal,
CALCUTTA – SEA PORT
- Export: – Some back log has been cleared now, liners are accepting the booking slowly and all shipping line closing booking 2 weeks before from the date of departure of feeder vessel.
CALCUTTA – Air Port
- Airport Operation is under Normal now.
CHITTAGONG SEA PORT
Average waiting time at outer anchorage: –
- Gearless vessels: 3/4 days.
- Geared vessels having draft (shallow) 8.55 M. on average: 3-4 days
- Geared vessels (deep draft) having draft (shallow) more than 8.55 M., on 3-4 days
Average berth occupancy: –
- 3 days (May vary from vessel to vessel)
- Please note that airport situation is going to normal day by day.
DELHI – SEA EXPORT
- ICD LONI: Pendency of 3-4 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement is normal 2-3 days
- CFS PATPARGANJ [PPG]: Currently Rail movement pendency from Patparganj to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra via Loni are 3-4 days min
- ICD DADRI: Pendency of 3-4 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 2-3 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port (Transit time from Tughlakabad to Mundra 3 – 4 days)
DELHI – SEA IMPORT
1. FROM NHAVA SHEVA PORT IMPORT
- FCL- containers taking 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
- LCL shipments taking 5-6 days to rail out for import shipments after reworking.
2. FROM MUNDRA: Containers are taking 10-12 days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI and 8-9 days to rail out for import shipments to GARHI HARSU [GDL].
3. FROM PIPAVAV – Containers are taking 3- 4 days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI DELHI – AIR
Airport Situation à
1. Delhi Airport is experiencing the peak season and most of the Airlines are having heavy backlog and accepting booking well in advance with delayed transit. We are keeping a very close track with all our shipments to get booking ASAP.
2. Airport Operation is having very pathetic situation AIR PORT ramp no space to off load the cargo, minimum 8 to 10 Hrs. taking once Truck reached at Air Port to get offload.
3. Most of the carriers are increased their rates even though they are not able to give confirm schedule.
KANPUR – SEA IMPORT
1. FROM NHAVA SHEVA PORT:
- FCL- Containers taking 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
- LCL shipments taking 5-7 days to rail out for import shipments after reworking.
2. FROM MUNDRA: Containers are taking 10-12 days to rail out for import shipments to KANPUR
MUMBAI – SEA
– JNPT : Slow moving traffic to port terminal due to congestion and import movement container taking minimum 2 days to get in terminal.
– NSICT : Normal moving traffic to port terminal.
– GTI : Slow moving traffic to port terminal due to congestion and import movement container taking minimum 2 days to get in terminal.
– GT-NSICT: Normal moving traffic to port terminal
- Mumbai Air Port: Normal but Air cargo terminal due to Cargo backlog and space issue with the airlines for all sector.
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
- As informed PSC SICCAL – TERMINAL Operation going Normal now, all Feeder vessels are sailing timely. EVERGREEN/ CMA-CGM – Mother vessels are available this week.
1. This is to bring to your kind notice that the ICEGATE [ Indian customs systems] on PAN India basis is not functioning properly due to which Bills of Entry and Shipping Bills numbers are not getting generated timely. Generally, it will take hardly 15 minutes to generate the shipping bill which now these days taking 1-2 days upon receipt of all docs from supplier and submission with customs. This problem is being encountered at all Custom Locations in India. This is resulting delay in clearances of both mode export and import consignments.
2. Please note that shipping line Happag-Lloyd and UASC has signed their merger contract on 24TH May 2017.