MUMBAI – Sea
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Export
- JNPT: Getting to normal
- NSICT: Slow moving traffic to the terminal resulting to shut outs
- GTI: Getting to normal
NOTE : The traffic congestion status near JNPT area. As on 29th May 2015 1730 Hours the traffic at GTI terminal is up to old port parking area with queue of three lane traffic from GTI gate to Y junction and 2 lane traffic up to old parking area The major cause of congestion is delay in Gate processes at GTI terminal gates which are working extremely slow. Resulting which vehicles are moving very slowly and taking indefinite period of time to reach to and fro port.
Traffic at NSICT and JNPT is normal.
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Import
- From NHAVA SHEVA: Containers are taking 5-6 Days to rail out for import shipments.
DELHI – Sea Export
- AT ICD Loni: Pendency of 5-6 days for railing to NHAVA SHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Port.
- ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement are normal.
- CFS PATPARGANJ: Currently Rail movement is normal from PATPARGANJ TO LONI and for railing from Loni to Loading Ports i.e.. NHAVASHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Pendency are 3-4 days min.
- ICD DADRI: Pendency of 4-5 days for railing to NHAVA SHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 4-5 days for railing to Mumbai port/ Nhava Sheva & Mundra Port.
- Due to congestion at ICD/TKD vehicles carrying export LCL cargo will be accepted upto 11.00hrs w.e.f 23.03.15 till further notice from Concor.
Result: All TKD users because of limited online carting permission, space constraints and congestion, for the short term carting in ICD PPG has been introduced, Those Consolidators who are operating in CFS PPG till can take the advantage of carting the cargo in PPG, otherwise this will create problem for the consolidators who are only operating in ICD/TKD .
Long Queue of vehicle standing outside the Vehicle entry gate and vehicles are getting offloaded in 2-3 days.
Delhi -Sea Import
- From PIPAVA: Containers are taking min 3-4 days to rail out for import shipments.
Containers are railed out from Pipava on double Decker train and at CMLK the train off loads the upper containers and leaves with the below containers only. The offloaded containers take another 6 to 7 days to arrive at New Delhi.
- From MUNDRA: Congestion is being reduced and Containers taking 4-5 Days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI and 4-5 Days to rail out for import shipments to GARHI HARSU[GDL].
NOTE: For Export & Import Shipment for Delhi As per news received from PTI agencies Gujjars community called off on going agitation on 28TH May 2015 evening after govt. official accepted their demands. Now we may foresee that trains services which were affected will come to normal in few upcoming days.
DELHI – Air
- Delhi Airport situation is normal.
CHENNAI SEA PORT
- Chennai Port situation is under Normal, but long queue of Trailers in outside Port for gate in the container, normally now taking Minimum 48-72 Hrs after gate out from CFS to Enter in to the Port.
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
- Please note that Tuticorin Port movement is normal.
- Europe – Evergreen mother vessel is calling on week no. 23.
- Air Port situation under Normal. Mostly Airlines required booking 2-3 days prior of shipments to secure the space / booking confirmation.
- Airport Situation Normal at this point in time. Mostly Airlines required booking 2-3 days prior of shipments to secure the space / booking confirmation