Heavy Back log at Airport, due to Peak Season. WY, EY & EK only accepting Perishable and EXPRESS rate cargo for the movement. General Cargo is taking 6 to 7 days minimum transit for EUROPE. Air Lines are not giving any commitment for ETA under normal rates.
Mostly Airlines are closing the flights-3-4 days prior of flight departing date. We need to give the booking in one week advance to Airline for secure the space / booking confirmation.
CHENNAI –SEA Port
Sea Import Movement is normal.
Sea Export Movement is normal.
CHENNAI – AIR
Still Chennai AirPort is facing the PEAK SEASON issue. Airport Operation is having very pathetic situation on AIR PORT ramp. There is no space to off load the cargo, minimum 10 to 12 Hrs taking once Truck reached at Air Port to get offloaded. Also, ICEGATE system is very slow from last week no. 21, Customs shipping bill numbers are generating sometimes after submitting 2 to 3 days. EY has cancelled their Tuesday Freighter from Chennai and they have started on Friday from last week onwards and they have increased their pricing because of this current QR issue.They are accepting more cargo on EXRESS MODE, SQ has cancelled 2 Europe (AMS DIRECT) Freighter last week. QATAR has cancelled their Last week 2 freighter’s (Friday & Saturday). Due to BRU – HUB huge back log we have requested QR to route our France shipment via LUX/LGG.
COCHIN – SEA PORT
- Port Operation is normal,
CALCUTTA – SEA PORT
Export: – Calcutta Sea Port is facing lot of problem berthing and Sailing by Feeder vessel since last weeks, all feeder vessels are getting delayed by one week minimum from the ETD given earlier.
- CALCUTTA – Air Port
Airport Operation is under Normal now.
CHITTAGONG SEA PORT
- Average waiting time at outer anchorage: –
- Gearless vessels: 4/5 days.
- Geared vessels having draft (shallow) 8.55 M. on average: 4-5 days
- Geared vessels (deep draft) having draft (shallow) more than 8.55 M., on 4-5 days
Average berth occupancy: –
- 3 days (May vary from vessel to vessel)
Please note that due to “EID” cargo flow is Increasing at DAC Airport day by day.
DELHI – SEA EXPORT
- ICD LONI: Pendency of 3-4 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement is normal 2-3 days
- CFS PATPARGANJ [PPG]: Currently Rail movement pendency from Patparganj to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra via Loni are 3-4 days min
- ICD DADRI: Pendency of 3-4 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 2-3 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port (Transit time from Tughlakabad to Mundra 3 – 4 days)
DELHI – SEA IMPORT
1. FROM NHAVA SHEVA PORT IMPORT
- FCL- containers taking 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
- LCL shipments taking 5-6 days to rail out for import shipments after reworking.
2. FROM MUNDRA: Containers are taking 10-12 days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI and 8-9 days to rail out for import shipments to GARHI HARSU [GDL].
3. FROM PIPAVAV – Containers are taking 3- 4 days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI
DELHI – AIR
Airport Situation à
1. Delhi Airport is experiencing the peak season and most of the Airlines are having heavy backlog and accepting booking well in advance with delayed transit. We are keeping a very close track with all our shipments to get booking ASAP.
2. Airport Operation is having very pathetic situation AIR PORT ramp no space to off load the cargo, minimum 8 to 10 Hrs. taking once Truck reached at Air Port to get offload. Most of the carriers are increased their rates even though they are not able to give confirm schedule.
Most of the carriers are increased their rates even though they are not able to give confirm schedule.
1. This is to bring to your kind notice that the ICEGATE [ Indian customs systems] on PAN India basis is not functioning properly due to which Bills of Entry and Shipping Bills numbers are not getting generated timely. Generally, it will take hardly 15 minutes to generate the shipping bill which now these days taking almost 1 day upon receipt of all docs from supplier and submission with customs. This problem is being encountered at all Custom Locations in India. This is resulting delay in clearances of both mode export and import consignments.
KANPUR – SEA IMPORT
1. FROM NHAVA SHEVA PORT:
- FCL- Containers taking 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
- LCL shipments taking 5-7 days to rail out for import shipments after reworking.
2. FROM MUNDRA: Containers are taking 10-12 days to rail out for import shipments to KANPUR
MUMBAI – SEA
– JNPT : Slow moving traffic to port terminal due to congestion and import movement container taking minimum 2 days to get in terminal.
– NSICT : Slow moving traffic to port terminal due to congestion.
– GTI : Slow moving traffic to port terminal due to congestion and import movement container taking minimum 2 days to get in terminal.
– GT-NSICT: Normal moving traffic to port terminal
Mumbai Air Port: Normal but Air cargo terminal due to Cargo backlog and space issue with the airlines for all sector.
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
As informed PSC SICCAL – TERMINAL Operation going Normal now, all Feeder vessels are sailing timely. EVERGREEN/ CMA-CGM – Mother vessels are available this week.
Please note that shipping line Happag-Lloyd and UASC has signed their merger contract on 24TH May 2017.