MUMBAI – Sea
- NHAVA SHEVA
- JNPT: Normalized
- NSICT: Normalized
- GTI: Congestion due to heavy traffic. Shipments to Far East can be affected.
- Equipment available
- Situation normal
- Gates are closing two hours earlier at cargo terminal.
- MK has revised rates since 22nd May for Mauritius. TNR, JNB, CPT and DUR remain same.
DELHI – Sea Export
- AT ICD Loni: Pendency of 3-4 days for railing to Mumbai port and 3-4 days to Mundra port
- ICD FARIDABAD: Rail movement normal
- CFS PATPARGANJ: Rail movement normal
- ICD DADRI: Rail movement normal
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Gating in of FCL & LCL slow since carting is restricted to 80 in a day and after 8 pm cargo cannot be offloaded at night and this result in long waiting time for truckers.
Delhi -Sea Import
- From PIPAVA: Huge Congestion at port – Containers taking min 8-9 days i/o 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
- From PIPAVA- Some container rail out from Pipava on double Decor Train and same getting delay 2 to 3 more days for arriving at New Delhi.
- Equipment shortage from CMA for food grade containers especially for rice.
- BEN has stopped the service to TAMATAVE port for the time being
- Due to container shortage CMA CGM is not releasing the booking for Port Louis
DELHI – Air
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- Chennai Port going smoothly operational wise, no issue reported yet.
- 20’ & 40’HQ container Equipment shortage in Tuticorin Port with carrier like: MSC/ CMA-CGM/ MOL SHIPPING/ HANJIN / K-LINE on priority wise they are allotting the container depend upon availability.
- Ex. Chennai : Some carriers like PIL, MOL, MSC informed that there are congestion at Singapore for Africa sector expecting minimum one week rollover presently.
- Due to Import container congestion at Tuticorin Port, now very tight situation for export containers for direct loading, now we have to stuff the container in advance and wait for 1 or 2 days before gate opening to get load the container for particular Feeder vessel.
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Mostly airlines ( JET, ETIHAD, AIR FRANCE / SINGAPORE) going full / OVER BOOKED for Europe and France, SV having some problem in their HUB (RIYADH/ JEDAH)
- Airline need 4-5 days advance booking.
- Most of the Airlines increased the BASIC FREIGHT RATES.
- QR has been cancelling their freighter frequently, last week Friday Freighter also cancelled.