MUMBAI – Sea
NHAVA SHEVA – Sea Export
- JNPT: Getting to normal
- NSICT: Slow moving traffic to the terminal resulting to shut outs
- GTI: Getting to normal
NOTE: Heavy Rains resulting in Traffic towards NSICT gate is up to Port Users Building Petrol pump. Resulting which vehicles are moving very slowly and taking indefinite period of time to reach to and fro port.
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Import
- From NHAVA SHEVA: Containers are taking 5-6 Days to rail out for import shipments.
DELHI – Sea Export
- AT ICD Loni: Pendency of 5-6 days for railing to NHAVA SHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Port.
- ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement are normal.
- CFS PATPARGANJ: Currently Rail movement is normal from PATPARGANJ TO LONI and for railing from Loni to Loading Ports i.e.. NHAVASHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Pendency are 3-4 days min.
- ICD DADRI: Pendency of 4-5 days for railing to NHAVA SHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 4-5 days for railing to Mumbai port/ Nhava Sheva & Mundra Port.
- Due to congestion at ICD/TKD vehicles carrying export LCL cargo will be accepted upto 11.00hrs w.e.f 23.03.15 till further notice from Concor.
- Result: All TKD users because of limited online carting permission, space constraints and congestion, for the short term carting in ICD PPG has been introduced, Those Consolidators who are operating in CFS PPG till can take the advantage of carting the cargo in PPG, otherwise this will create problem for the consolidators who are only operating in ICD/TKD .
- Long Queue of vehicle standing outside the Vehicle entry gate and vehicles are getting offloaded in 2-3 days.
Delhi -Sea Import
- From PIPAVA: Containers are railed out from Pipava on double Decker train and at CMLK the train off loads the upper containers and leaves with the below containers only. The offloaded containers take another 6 to 7 days to arrive
- New Delhi. Containers are railed out from Port by the Port
- Authorities on FIFO basis. Presently, containers dated 30.05.2015 are being railed out from PPSP to TKD and pendency for TKD is 3704 TEUs.
- Please note that Indian railways is carrying out track doubling work on a 65 Km stretch between Viramgam and Surendranagar stations
- The work involves closing down sections of live track for a few hours, this may result in transit delays for trains to/from APM Terminals Pipavav.
- The doubling work is scheduled for completion in mid July 2015. Due to this trains are delay at above place and it will take time to reach at FND,
- Currently 13-14 Days dwell time at Pipavav for TKD after discharged, shipment will be dispatched from pipavav by 16-17 jun. It will take more 3-4 Days to reach at FND after dispatched from Pipavav.
- From MUNDRA: Congestion is being reduced and Containers taking 4-5 Days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI and 4-5 Days to rail out for import shipments to GARHI HARSU[GDL].
DELHI – Air
- Delhi Airport situation is normal…
CHENNAI SEA PORT
- Due to slow rate of evacuation of containers from within the port terminals heavy congestion and slow movement of export containers and taking 3 to 4 days to gate in container after stuffing in CFS.
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
- Please note that Tuticorin Port under normal.
- Europe – Evergreen/PIL/ HANJIN/ KLINE – Consortium Mother vessel having service from Colombo this week NO.26.
- Air Port situation under Normal. Mostly Airlines required booking 2-3 days prior of shipments to secure the space / booking confirmation.
- Airport Situation Normal at this point in time. Mostly Airlines required booking 2-3 days prior of shipments to secure the space / booking confirmation