MUMBAI – Sea
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Export
- JNPT: Getting to normal
- NSICT: Slow moving traffic to the terminal resulting to shut outs
- GTI: Getting to normal
- Pilotage at Nhava Sheva has been suspended till further notice due to heavy rain and high wind speed.
- Please be informed that due to inclement weather and heavy rain along with high wind speed, vessel movement has been suspended by JN Port Marine department and Storm Signal 3 has been declared. We are awaiting further instructions and the vessel at berth could not sail today early morning despite operations having been completed. Further due to heavy wind speed, rain and poor visibility the yard operations too were suspended at frequent intervals.
- Boycot by Container Operators’ Welfare Association (NSCOWA).
- We regret to inform you that Nhava Sheva Container Operators’ Welfare Association (NSCOWA) has decided to stop deploying vehicles to APM Terminals from 0800 hrs on 23rd June 2015.
- We have been repeatedly requesting NSCOWA not to take any such action which will be adversely impacting our customers and the exim trade and have also been sharing with them the details of the traffic to the terminal and the surrounding areas. However they have still chosen to go ahead with the proposed boycott.
- Discussions are ongoing with the stakeholders and there is a meeting planned tomorrow morning post which we will keep you updated on the developments. Kindly be rest assured that all efforts are being made to get NSCOWA to resume normal operations.
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Import
- From NHAVA SHEVA: Containers are taking 5-6 Days to rail out for import shipments.
DELHI – Sea Export
- AT ICD Loni: Pendency of 5-6 days for railing to NHAVA SHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Port.
- ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement are normal.
- CFS PATPARGANJ: Currently Rail movement is normal from PATPARGANJ TO LONI and for railing from Loni to Loading Ports i.e.. NHAVASHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Pendency are 3-4 days min.
- ICD DADRI: Pendency of 4-5 days for railing to NHAVA SHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 4-5 days for railing to Mumbai port/ Nhava Sheva & Mundra Port.
Due to congestion at ICD/TKD vehicles carrying export LCL cargo will be accepted upto 11.00hrs w.e.f 23.03.15 till further notice from Concor.
Result: All TKD users because of limited online carting permission, space constraints and congestion, for the short term carting in ICD PPG has been introduced, Those Consolidators who are operating in CFS PPG till can take the advantage of carting the cargo in PPG, otherwise this will create problem for the consolidators who are only operating in ICD/TKD .
Long Queue of vehicle standing outside the Vehicle entry gate and vehicles are getting offloaded in 2-3 days.
Delhi -Sea Import
- From PIPAVA: containers are taking 25-30 days for railment to New Delhi 3A:Gujarat Pipava Port today said it has suspended port operations at Pipava due to the cyclonic weather conditions prevailing and break down of power supply and communication that occurred Tuesday night.
- Due to incessant rain the railway tracks at Lilliya and Savarkundla which is approximately at a distance of 7 kms from port has been washed away.(attached pics for your reference)
- The rail movement is severally hampered and track repairs will take approx.10-15 days
- For containers which are already discharged/being discharged today at Pipava, movement to ICDs will happen after resumption of rail services which remains suspended indefinitely.
- ICD bound cargo on future vessels will be discharged at Nhava Sheva and from there inland movement will take place
- From MUNDRA: Congestion is being reduced and Containers taking 4-5 Days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI and 4-5 Days to rail out for import shipments to GARHI HARSU[GDL].
DELHI – Air
- Delhi Airport situation is normal..
- CHENNAI SEA PORT
Due to slow rate of evacuation of containers from within the port terminals heavy congestion in front of in gate and slow movement of export containers and taking 3 to 4 days to gate in container after stuffing from CFS. Due to this persistent congestion and frequent strike of Trailers Maersk Line decided to skip Chennai Port and calling Kattupalli Port which 30 KM from Chennai Port and Krishnapatnam Port.
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
- Please note that Tuticorin Port under normal.
- Air Port situation under Normal. Mostly Airlines required booking 2-3 days prior of shipments to secure the space / booking confirmation.
- Airport Situation Normal at this point in time. Mostly Airlines required booking 2-3 days prior of shipments to secure the space / booking confirmation