Heavy Back log at Airport, due to Peak Season WY, EY & EK only accepting Perishable and Express rate cargo for the movement. QR has been canceled their 2 Freighter’s General Cargo taking 6 to 7 days minimum transit for EUROPE. Air Lines are not giving any commitment for ETA under normal rates.
Mostly Airlines are closing the flights-3-4 days prior flight departing date.
We need to give the booking in one-week advance to Airline in order to secure the space / booking confirmation.
CHENNAI –SEA Port
Sea Export / Import Movement is under Normal now, Due to cyber-attack on Maersk Line/ Safmarine – system there are some delay to get booking/ releasing documents.
- Sea Import Movement is normal.
- Sea Export Movement is normal.
CHENNAI – AIR
Still Chennai AirPort is facing the PEAK SEASON issue, Airport Operation is having very pathetic situation AIR PORT ramp no space to off load the cargo, minimum 10 to 12 Hrs taking once Truck reached at Air Port to get offload. Some air Lines are accepting the shipment under Express rates upon the request for immediate flight, All Europe carriers are giving preference only on Express rates cargo and increased their rates even though they are not able to give confirm schedule. Due to BRU – HUB huge back log we have requested QR to route our France shipment via LUX/LGG. WY next onward connection for PARIS from their HUB only on 20th July 17, EY also facing space for PARIS sector till 20th July 2017 as per EY origin office for new booking.
COCHIN – SEA PORT
- Port Operation is normal,
CALCUTTA – SEA PORT
Export: – Calcutta Sea Port is facing lot of problem berthing and Sailing by Feeder vessel since last 2 weeks, all feeder vessels are getting delayed by one-week minimum from the ETD given earlier.
CALCUTTA – Air Port
- Airport Operation is under Normal now.
Average Berthing Delay (waiting time at Outer as of now)
NCT – 07~09 days
CCT – 09~10 days
GCB – 05~06 days
CY congestion still badly reeling from under capacitated CY + limited Berth occupancy facility + inadequate logistics.
Berth occupancy: 3/4 days (May vary from vessel to vessel).
Dhaka Airport Situation
Due to Chittagong Port Congestion air cargo flow is increasing day by day at DAC Airport.
Note:- Due to Kanwar Yatra 2017 from 14.07.2017 to 31.07.2017 expecting huge backlog in ICD/Tughlakabad, CFS/Patparganj, ICD/Loni and ICD/Dadri in coming week & same will have impact on movement by road and rail.
DELHI – SEA EXPORT
- ICD LONI: Pendency of 4-5 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement is normal 2-3 days
- CFS PATPARGANJ [PPG]: Currently Rail movement pendency from Patparganj to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra via Loni are 3-4 days min
- ICD DADRI: Pendency of 3-4 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 2-3 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port (Transit time from Tughlakabad to Mundra 3 – 4 days)
DELHI – SEA IMPORT
1. FROM NHAVA SHEVA PORT IMPORT
- FCL– containers taking 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
LCL shipments taking 5-6 days to rail out for import shipments after reworking.
2. FROM MUNDRA: Containers are taking 10-12 days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI and 8-9 days to rail out for import shipments to GARHI HARSU [GDL].
3. FROM PIPAVAV – Containers are taking 8- 9 days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI
DELHI – AIR
Airport Situation à
1. Delhi Airport is experiencing the peak season and most of the Airlines are having heavy backlog and accepting booking well in advance with delayed transit. We are keeping a very close track with all our shipments to get booking ASAP.
KANPUR – SEA IMPORT
1. FROM NHAVA SHEVA PORT:
FCL- Containers taking 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
LCL shipments taking 5-7 days to rail out for import shipments after reworking.
2. FROM MUNDRA: Containers are taking 10-12 days to rail out for import shipments to KANPUR
MUMBAI – SEA
– JNPT : Slow moving traffic to port terminal due to congestion and import movement
– NSICT : Slow moving traffic to port terminal due to congestion and import movement
– GTI : Slow moving traffic to port terminal due to congestion and import movement
– GT-NSICT: Slow moving traffic to port terminal due to congestion and import movement
- Mumbai Air Port: Normal but Air cargo terminal due to Cargo backlog and space issue with the airlines for all sector.
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
- As informed PSC SICCAL – TERMINAL Operation going Normal now, all Feeder vessels are sailing timely. EVERGREEN/ CMA-CGM – Mother vessels are available this week.
1. Kindly note that Govt of India has implemented New Tax System called GST in India from 1st July 2017.
So many changes and new rules are created for Export and Import from/for India.
In case any Exporters taking benefits from local Authorities / Govt, need to register themselves with local GST Dept and need to take one Certificate in case they are taking Cenvat and other tax benefits or not.
In case Exporters, not able to provide this certificate, their shipment will hold with customs on final stage.
Most of the exporters are involved and taking benefits from customs so we expected their shipments can be hold.
In case any Exporters not taking benefits from local Authorities / Govt, shipments can be plan without any hassle.
Attached notice is FYR