Heavy Back log at Airport, due to Peak Season WY, EY & EK only accepting Perishable and Express rate cargo for the movement. QR has canceled their 2 Freighter’s Generally Cargo is taking 6 to 7 days minimum transit for EUROPE. Air Lines are not giving any commitment for ETA under normal rates.
Mostly Airlines are closing the flights-3-4 days prior flight departing date.
We need to give the booking in one-week advance to Airline in order to secure the space / booking confirmation.
CHENNAI –SEA Port
Sea Export / Import Movement is under Normal now, Due to cyber-attack on Maersk Line/ Safmarine – system there are some delay to get booking/ releasing documents.
CHENNAI – AIR
Still Chennai AirPort is facing the PEAK SEASON issue, Airport Operation is having very pathetic situation AIR PORT ramp has no space to off load the cargo, minimum 10 to 12 Hrs taking once Truck reached at Air Port to get offload. Some air Lines are accepting the shipment under Express rates upon the request for immediate flight, All Europe carriers are giving preference only on Express rates cargo and increased their rates even though they are not able to give confirm schedule. Due to BRU – HUB huge back log we have requested QR to route our France shipment via LUX/LGG. WY next onward connection for PARIS from their HUB only on 28th July 17, EY also facing space for PARIS sector till 27th July 2017 as per EY origin office for new booking.
COCHIN – SEA PORT
- CMA-CGM – Direct Europe vessel is skipping Cochin Port of Call this week. All Cochin Port planned container for this week vessel, moving to Colombo to connect the same vessel.
CALCUTTA – SEA PORT
Export: – Calcutta Sea Port is facing lot of problem berthing and Sailing by Feeder vessel since last 3 weeks, all feeder vessels are getting delayed by one-week minimum from the ETD given earlier.
CALCUTTA – Air Port
- Airport Operation is under Normal now.
Average Berthing Delay (waiting time at Outer as of now)
- NCT – 07~09 days
- CCT – 09~10 days
- GCB – 05~06 days
CY congestion still badly reeling from under capacitated CY + limited Berth occupancy facility + inadequate logistics.
Berth occupancy: 3/4 days (May vary from vessel to vessel).
Dhaka Airport Situation
Pls note that there is huge rush at DAC airport.
Due to this all carriers have increased their rates & they remain over booked for next 4/5 days.
Note: – Due to Kanwar Yatra 2017 from 14.07.2017 to 31.07.2017 expecting huge backlog in ICD/Tughlakabad, CFS/Patparganj, ICD/Loni and ICD/Dadri in coming week & same will have impact on movement by road and rail.
DELHI – SEA EXPORT
ICD LONI: Pendency of 4-5 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement is normal 2-3 days
CFS PATPARGANJ [PPG]: Currently Rail movement pendency from Patparganj to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra via Loni are 3-4 days min
ICD DADRI: Pendency of 3-4 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 2-3 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port (Transit time from Tughlakabad to Mundra 3 – 4 days)
DELHI – SEA IMPORT
1. FROM NHAVA SHEVA PORT IMPORT
- FCL- containers taking 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
- LCL shipments taking 5-6 days to rail out for import shipments after reworking.
2. FROM MUNDRA: Containers are taking 10-12 days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI and 8-9 days to rail out for import shipments to GARHI HARSU [GDL].
3. FROM PIPAVAV – Containers are taking 8- 9 days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI
DELHI – AIR
Airport Situation à
1. Delhi Airport is experiencing the peak season and most of the Airlines are having heavy backlog and accepting booking well in advance with delayed transit. We are keeping a very close track with all our shipments to get booking ASAP.
KANPUR – SEA IMPORT
1. FROM NHAVA SHEVA PORT:
- FCL- Containers taking 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
- LCL shipments taking 5-7 days to rail out for import shipments after reworking.
2. FROM MUNDRA: Containers are taking 10-12 days to rail out for import shipments to KANPUR
MUMBAI – SEA
– JNPT : Normal Situation
– NSICT : Normal Situation
– GTI : Normal Situation
– GT-NSICT: Normal Situation
Mumbai Air Port: Normal but Air cargo terminal due to Cargo backlog and space issue with the airlines for all sector.
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
As informed PSC SICCAL – TERMINAL Operation going Normal now, all Feeder vessels are sailing timely. EVERGREEN/ CMA-CGM – Mother vessels are available this week.