MUMBAI – Sea
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Export
- JNPT: Slow moving traffic due to GTI congestion
- NSICT: Slow moving traffic to the terminal resulting to shut outs
- GTI: Strike called off on 12.08.2015 but congestion will take some time to clear.
We have been advised that the traffic commissioner has instructed to stop all movement of containers from “Y” junction to NSICT, in order to clear the prevailing traffic congestion on route to NSICT Terminal.
These containers will now be diverted to JNPT new parking from where they will move to NSICT once the situation improves.
We are in contact with our operations and are doing our level best to ensure that the containers are gated-in before the cut-off. We shall keep you updated as soon as the situation improves.
Trust your understanding on this situation which is beyond our control.
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Import
- From NHAVA SHEVA: Containers are taking 10-15 Days to rail out for import shipments.
DELHI – Sea Export
- AT ICD Loni: Pendency of 8-10 days for railing to NHAVA SHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Port.
- ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement are normal.
- CFS PATPARGANJ: Currently Rail movement is normal from PATPARGANJ TO LONI and for railing from Loni to Loading Ports i.e.. NHAVASHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Pendency are 4-5 days min.
- ICD DADRI: Pendency of 4-5 days for railing to NHAVA SHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 6-7 days for railing to Mumbai port/ Nhava Sheva & Mundra Port.
DELHI -Sea Import
- From PIPAVA: Containers are taking 18-22 Days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI.
- From MUNDRA: Containers are taking 20-22 Days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI and 5-6 Days to rail out for import shipments to GARHI HARSU [GDL].
DELHI – Air
- Delhi Airport situation is normal.
CHENNAI SEA PORT
- Normal Situation.
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
- Please note that Tuticorin Port under normal.
- Mother vessel EVERGREEN/YML/K-LINE/HANJIN – Mother vessel skipping on Week NO. 36 (31/08/2015) from Colombo to Europe.
- Air Port situation under Normal. Mostly Airlines required booking 2-3 days prior of shipments to secure the space / booking confirmation.
- CARGOLUX – Started Operation Weekly 2 Freighter instead of 1 earlier (WENDSDAY & FRIDAY)
- Airport Situation Normal at this point in time. Mostly Airlines required booking 2-3 days prior of shipments to secure the space / booking confirmation