MUMBAI – Sea
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Export
- JNPT: Normal
- NSICT: Normal
- GTI: Normal
- Congestion situation improved but still prevailing at Singapore, Port Kelang and Colombo.
- Most shipping lines and co-loaders closed on 8th September since there will be major disruptions / congestion in traffic due to Ganesh
- festival processions. Velogic Mumbai office will be closing at 14: 00 hours.
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Export
- Huge Congestion at port – Containers taking min 20- 25 days to rail out for import shipments.
Situation normal in Mumbai but there is a backlog issue with EK from Ahmadabad Airport due to which shipments are delayed.
DELHI – Sea Export
- AT ICD Loni: Pendency of 3-4 days for railing to Mumbai port and 3-4 days to Mundra port
- ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement are normal.
- CFS PATPARGANJ: Currently Rail movement are normal.
- ICD DADRI: Currently Rail movement are normal.
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port and 2-3 days for Mundra port
- TKD Port Authority no allowed more than 80 carting in a day
Delhi -Sea Import
1. From PIPAVA: Huge Congestion at port – Containers are taking min 20-22 days to rail out for import shipments. Containers are railed out from Pipava on double Decker train and at CMLK the train off loads the upper containers and leaves with the below containers only. The offloaded containers take another 2 to 3 days to arrive at New Delhi.
2.From MUNDRA: Huge Congestion at port – Containers taking min 10-15 days to rail out for import shipments.
DELHI – Air
- Airport Situation Normal at this point in time
- Some Airlines require 1-2 days advance booking CHENNAI SEA PORT
- Presently Chennai Ports – Operations are going normal.
- 20’ & 40’HQ container Equipment shortage in Tuticorin Port with carrier like : MSC/ CMA-CGM/ MOL SHIPPING/ HANJIN / K-LINE on priority wise as they are allotting the container depend upon availability. All the main carrier having heavy congestion in Port Kalang/ Colombo for its effecting transshipment connection.
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
- Please note that Tuticorin Port slowly coming under normal. Still EIR processing too slow, limited EIR issuing to avoid congestion / Halting the trailers. However export gate carting still remains slow down due to EIR – procedure change.
- Mostly airlines [ JET, ETIHAD, AIR FRANCE / SINGAPORE/ QATAR/B.A. ] going full / OVER BOOKED for France and mostly destinations of Europe / USA SV having some problem in their HUB (RIYADH/ JEDAH).
- There are heavy rush in Chennai Air Port cargo Terminal/ some carriers like QR/ EK/ SV having backlog.
- Airport Situation Normal at this point in time.
- Some Airlines required 1-2 days’ advance booking