MUMBAI – Sea
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Export
- JNPT: Normal
- NSICT: The terminal is operating normally but the issue is that all roads leading to terminal are jammed which is delaying containers Gate In to port.
- GTI: Normal
- Congestion situation improved but still prevailing at Singapore, Port Klang and Colombo.
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Import
- Huge Congestion at port – pendency of 5000-5200 TEUS and Containers taking 22-25 Days to rail out for import shipments.
- Shipping lines are charging port congestion charges on import shipments due to congestion at Nhava Sheva for inbound.
- Situation normal in Mumbai but there is a backlog issue with EK from Ahmadabad Airport to Dubai hub which is causing some 1-2 days delay.
DELHI – Sea Export
- AT ICD Loni: Pendency of 3-4 days for railing to Mumbai port
and 3-4 days to Mundra port
- ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement are normal.
- CFS PATPARGANJ: Currently Rail movement are normal.
- ICD DADRI: Currently Rail movement are normal.
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port/ Nhava Sheva.
- TKD Port Authority no allowed more than 80 carting in a day
Delhi -Sea Import
- From PIPAVA: Huge Congestion at port – Containers are taking min 20-22 days to rail out for import shipments. Containers are railed out from
Pipava on double Decker train and at CMLK the train off loads the upper containers and leaves with the below containers only. The offloaded containers take another 2 to 3 days to arrive at New Delhi.
- From MUNDRA: Huge Congestion at port – pendency of 2500-2700 TEUS and Containers taking 15 Days to rail out for import shipments.
DELHI – Air
- Airport Situation Normal at this point in time
- Some Airlines require 1-2 days advance booking
CHENNAI SEA PORT
- In lieu of on going “Go-Slow” within the Chennai Port Terminals [CITPL, in particular] owing to ‘congestion like situation’, the port approach roads upto the point of ‘0’ Gate are occasionally congested. The container laden vehicles get stranded in the long queues, resulting delays in ‘entering the port terminals’ and subsequently, the unforeseen / unprecedented events / incidents like – containers being shut out by the Chennai port terminal operators as well as vessel operators alike, to maintain the “vessel’s productivity levels”. The productivity levels of EIR processing @ the port entry point, too have drastically dipped resulting in piling up of vehicles in the long queues outside ‘0’ Gate
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
- Please note that Tuticorin Port slowly coming under normal. EIR process implemented thru online system i/o issuing manual carting order so it’s affecting last minutes direct loading containers.
- Air Port situation under Normal.
- ETIHAD Cut down their freighter from weekly 3 to 2 (only Monday & Wednesday) from Chennai. This week QR also cut down the flight 3 to 2.
- So all other carriers are going full and having some back log.
- Airport Situation Normal at this point in time.