MUMBAI – Sea
- NHAVA SHEVA – Sea Export
- JNPT: Slow moving traffic to the terminal
- NSICT: Normal
- GTI: Normal
NHAVA SHEVA- Sea Import
- From NHAVA SHEVA: Containers are taking 10-15 Days to rail out for import shipments.
DELHI – Sea Export
- AT ICD Loni: Pendency of 8-10 days for railing to NHAVA SHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Port.
- ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement are normal.
- CFS PATPARGANJ: Currently Rail movement is normal from PATPARGANJ TO LONI and for railing from Loni to Loading Ports i.e.. NHAVASHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Pendency are 4-5 days min.
- ICD DADRI: Pendency of 5-6 days for railing to NHAVA SHEVA / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 6-7 days for railing to Mumbai port/ Nhava Sheva & Mundra Port.
DELHI – Sea Import
- From PIPAVA: Containers are taking 10-15 Days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI.
- From MUNDRA: Containers are taking 5-6 Days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI and 5-6 Days to rail out for import shipments to GARHI HARSU [GDL].
DELHI – Air
- Delhi Airport situation is normal.
CHENNAI SEA PORT
- Due to slow rate of evacuation of containers from within the port terminals heavy congestion in front of in gate and slow movement of export containers and taking 3 to 4 days to gate in container after stuffing from CFS.
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
- Please note that since yesterday onwards Unit Crane start working after last one week repair work. It effect all vessel operation Loading & Unloading the container, Feeder vessels are getting delayed. We are expecting to operation come under normal stage by another 3 to 4 days.
- Air Port situation under Normal. Mostly Airlines required booking 2-3 days prior of shipments to secure the space / booking confirmation. Also Monday we are expecting more rush because of Saturday Customs Holiday.
- Airport Situation Normal at this point in time.