- JNPT: Terminal operation Normal
- NSICT: Terminal operation normal
- GTI: Terminal operations Normal
- Heavy traffic jams is still an issue at port area, especially Dronagiri where LCL shipments are consolidated.
- MSC and Maersk / Safmarine vessels are running full, shortage of equipments and space allocations gates are closing before cut off time resulting in roll over for next sailing.
- Congestion reported at Colombo and Singapore port, FCL and LCL may get slightly delayed..
- Normal at this point in time.
- ICD FARIDABAD: 2-3 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ: 3-4 days for railing to Mumbai /Mundra port
- ICD DADRI: Normal.
- ICD Loni: 3-4 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port AND 5-6 days to Mundra port Pipavav: Pendency – Containers taking min 4-5 days to rail out
- ICD : TUGHLAKABAD (TKD) – In ICD / TKD all operational activated are slow.
- Custom broker agent are getting the cargo carting permission next day, and due to congestion outside the entry gate and due to this vehicles are taking 1-2 days for gating in the in ICD TKD.
- CMA is having equipment shortage at Loni for Food grade containers for rice stuffing.
- Services are severely interrupted due to dense fog in Northern India, resulting long delays in train movements and due to these unavoidable natural circumstances transit time of trains have increased. Handling of containers at ICD’S are hampered and slow.
- There pendency of export loaded containers at Loni Railhead, bound for Mundra Port due to the railway congestion and slow movement of trains in the said route. The congestion in the above route may continue for about another 7 to 10 days.
- Most of the airlines are going full and over booked CARGO for next 1-2 days, so smooth planning need advance booking with airlines.
- AIR INDIA having cargo backlog and accepting cargo on advance booking basis.
- Some airlines had increased the rates and we are expecting that other airlines will also increased the rates in the coming weeks.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- Chennai and Tuticorin Port going smoothly operational wise, no issue reported yet.
- 20’ & 40’HQ container Equipment shortage in Tuticorin Port with carrier like: BEN LINE/ HANJIN / K-LINE on priority wise they are allotting the container depend upon availability.
- Week no. 9, mother vessel skipping from Colombo to Europe (EVERGREEN/HANJING/ K-LINE) so we are expecting more congestion , space tight situation for 5th March, 14 vessel from Colombo.
- Evergreen & Ben Line– Stopping service from Colombo to Port Louis w.e.f 14/02/2014.
- Some carriers like PIL, MSC, CMA CGM informed that there are congestion at Colombo & Singapore for Europe & Africa sector expecting minimum one week rollover presently and they preferring light weight cargo, Heavy weight container booking not accepting.
- Chennai Seaport Normal at this point in time.
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Chennai & Bangalore – Airport is under NORMAL.