North Major Ports
- Air Space situation is normal at New Delhi Airport and all Airlines are confirming space.
- AT ICD Loni: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD FARIDABAD: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ (PPG): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD DADRI: Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
Please note that temperature in Delhi is 45-46 °C
West Major Ports
- Currently no back log at Mumbai air terminal.
- Most airlines are confirming space.
- There was labor strike at Mumbai air terminal on 31st May but with minimal disruptions and was back to normal from 1st June’13.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust ( JNPT): Normal
- Nhava Sheva International Container Terminal (NSICT) : Normal
- Gateway Terminals India Pvt Ltd (GTI) : Normal
- CONCOR train inland haulage normal
South Major Ports
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- After clearance minimum 2 Days waiting at Chennai & Bangalore airport specially Air India
- Volumetric cargo not accepting by carriers presently. If accepting also onward connection is not getting properly.
- Air India having minimum 2 Days delay after handing over and uplifting from Chennai to Delhi
- Qatar Airways operating only 2 flights per week w.e.f 1st May, 2013 onwards.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- CHENNAI : Normal
- TUTICORIN: Normal
Carriers have been issuing the Inventory without any problem for Europe & USA. Only Special Equipment having the problem like – OT/ FLAT RACK
No Vessel berthing delay report from both Ports.
There are some delays in railing from Chennai to Bangalore. It is taking 2 days after shifting the container from Port to Yard.
Please note that 8th June (2nd Saturday) will be custom holiday at all stations.