North Major Ports
- Currently no back log at New Delhi AIRPORT.
- Most airlines are confirming space
- AT ICD Loni: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD FARIDABAD: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ (PPG): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD DADRI: Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
Please note : Situation is normal at all CFS.
Ben Line is having Inventory for Port Louis.
West Major Ports
- Currently no back log at Mumbai air terminal.
- Most airlines are confirming space.
- Carting of slow due to rains resulting in either late hand over or next day hand over to airlines.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust ( JNPT): Slow
- Nhava Sheva International Container Terminal (NSICT) : Slow
- Gateway Terminals India Pvt Ltd (GTI) : Slow
- CONCOR train inland haulage normal
- Due to some labour issues operation was running at a slow pace at Nhava Sheva in week 27 and due to this most vessels have unloaded their import shipments without loading the export shipments which is now rolled over for next vessel and thus creating a backlog.
- We may also see late gate opening and early closure for gating in containers.
South Major Ports
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- There are Heavy back log in Air Port Authority Shed with EK, QR, EY After clearance some carrier’s taking minimum 2 Days waiting in Chennai & Bangalore, especially Air India & Air France.
- Volumetric cargo not accepting by carriers presently. If accepting also onward connection is not getting properly.
- Air India having minimum 2 Days delay after handing over and uplifting from Chennai to Delhi
- Week no. 27 QR operating 3 freighter WED/ FRI /SAT .
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- CHENNAI : Custom system response is very slow and taking 1-2 days for shipping bill no & bill of entry no.. Due to this normal operation is getting hampered.
- TUTICORIN: Normal
Carrier’s are issuing the Inventory without any problem for Europe & USA.
Only Special Equipment having the problem like – OT/ FLAT RACK
No Vessel berthing delayed report from both Port.
Some Delay’s there is in Railing from Chennai to Bangalore taking 2 Days after shifting the container from Prot to Yard.