North Major Ports
- NORMAL: No Operational issues at all at this point in time.
- AT ICD Loni: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port.
- ICD FARIDABAD: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ (PPG): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port.
- ICD DADRI: Normal
- ICD TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Generally Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port but due to transporter strike started from 1st November’13 (Friday) and called off on 11/11/2013 (Monday)
Custom broker agents are not getting the cargo carting permission on same day , and heavy jam of vehicle is taking place out side the entry gate and vehicles are taking 1-2 days for getting the entry in ICD TKD .
West Major Ports
- NORMAL: No issues at all at this point in time but can expect some rush as many sea shipments may get diverted to air.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust ( JNPT): Affected by strike as backlog need to be cleared
- Nhava Sheva International Container Terminal (NSICT) : Situation getting normal, backlog to be cleared.
- Gateway Terminals India Pvt Ltd (GTI) :Affected by NSICT strike as backlog need to be cleared.
- PIPAVAV: Still there is pendency.
Please find attach detailed mail from MSC on JNPT port.
South Major Ports
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Air Port – Situation is normal.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- CHENNAI: Normal
- TUTICORIN: Normal