North Major Ports
- Currently no back log at New Delhi AIRPORT.
- Most airlines are confirming space
- AT ICD Loni: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD FARIDABAD: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ (PPG): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD DADRI: Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
Please note : Situation is normal at all CFS.
West Major Ports
- Currently no back log at Mumbai air terminal.
- Most airlines are confirming space.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust ( JNPT): Slow
- Nhava Sheva International Container Terminal (NSICT) : Slow
- Gateway Terminals India Pvt Ltd (GTI) : Slow
- CONCOR train inland haulage normal
- Some vessels berthing earlier than scheduled, before port cut off
- Colombo port is under congestion resulting in many connecting vessels not calling, containers are not getting loaded.
South Major Ports
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- There are Heavy back log in Air Port Authority Shed with EK, QR, EY After clearance some carrier’s taking minimum 2 Days waiting in Chennai & Bangalore, especially Air India & Air France.
- Volumetric cargo not accepting by carriers presently. If accepting also onward connection is not getting properly.
- Air India having minimum 2 Days delay after handing over and uplifting from Chennai to Delhi
- Week no. 28 QR operating 3 freighter WED/ FRI /SAT .
- EK has STOPPED THE CARTING ORDER Due to their WAREHOUSE CONGESTION AT DXB. The mail received from Emirates is enclosed herewith.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- CHENNAI: Normal
- TUTICORIN: Normal …Due to Week 27 Mothervessel skipping from Colombo to Europe vessel, Expecting heavy congestion & rollover for this week & next week from Colombo to Europe vessel consortium of (EVERGREEN/ HANJIN/NYK LINE )
- Time being EVERGREEN is issuing the Carting Order for their Week no.31 mother vessel only.
Carrier’s are issuing the Inventory without any problem for Europe & USA.
Only Special Equipment having the problem like – OT/ FLAT RACK
No Vessel berthing delayed report from both Ports.
Some Delay’s there is in Railing from Chennai to Bangalore taking 2 Days after shifting the container from Port to Yard.