North Major Ports
Please note that due to maintenance Indian Customs system stopped working since 13/9/13 to till 16/9/13 morning. No shipments will execute/clear from Indian customs in this period
- Currently no back log at New Delhi AIRPORT but we are expecting some Rush in Customs by Monday & Tuesday when Indian Custom System will start working.
- AT ICD Loni: Normally container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port but now these days taking 4-5 days
- ICD FARIDABAD: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port but now these days taking 4.5 days.
- CFS PATPARGANJ (PPG): Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD DADRI: Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
NOTE: Due to an Accident in ICD/TKD now the container movement has been streamlined slowly..
West Major Ports
- NORMAL: No issues at all at this point in time.
- Most airlines have will implement Fuel surcharge increase from 16th September.
- Air India had a system failure which resulted in cargo not being handed over on 13th now all postponed till 16th September since 14th September was a custom holiday. MK handover was also affected.
- Heavy rush is expected on 16th September at cargo terminal.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust ( JNPT): Normal
- Nhava Sheva International Container Terminal (NSICT) : Normal
- Gateway Terminals India Pvt Ltd (GTI) : Normal
- CONCOR :1 – 2 days delay in container movement.
- Heavy pendency reported at Pipavav and over 10 days delay in rail out from there to various ICD’s.
South Major Ports
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Air Port – Situation is normal now.
- Volumetric cargo not accepting by carriers presently. If accepting also onward connection is not getting properly.
- We are expecting some Rush in Customs by Monday & Tuesday when Indian Custom System will start working.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- CHENNAI : Normal
- TUTICORIN: Normal …Colombo to Europe vessel under Normal.
No Vessel berthing delayed report from both Ports.
Some Delay’s in Railing from Chennai to Bangalore taking 2 Days after shifting the container from Port to Yard.