North Major Ports
Currently no back log at New Delhi AIRPORT.
Most airlines are confirming space
- AT ICD Loni: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD FARIDABAD: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ (PPG): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD DADRI: Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
Please note that there is Heavy Congestion in ICD, Tughlakabad
West Major Ports
- Currently no back log at Mumbai air terminal.
- Most airlines are confirming space
- Normal operations hampered at times due to rain. Extra precautions are being taken to avoid cargo getting wet.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust ( JNPT): Normal
- Nhava Sheva International Container Terminal (NSICT) : Normal
- Gateway Terminals India Pvt Ltd (GTI) : Normal
- CONCOR train inland haulage normal
- Monsoon already arrived at Mumbai and already highest rain fall recorded. We may see delays in moving goods as normal life gets disrupted.
South Major Ports
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- After clearance minimum 2 Days waiting at Chennai & Bangalore airport.
- Volumetric cargo not accepting by carriers presently. If accepting also onward connection is not getting properly.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
CHENNAI : Custom system response is very slow and taking 1-2 days for shipping bill no & bill of entry no.. Due to this normal operation is getting hampered.