North Major Ports
- Currently no back log at New Delhi AIRPORT.
- Most airlines are confirming space
- AT ICD Loni: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD FARIDABAD: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ (PPG): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD DADRI: Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
West Major Ports
- Currently no back log at Mumbai air terminal.
- MK Saturdays flight to Mauritius cancelled for now as it is low season.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust ( JNPT): Normal
- Nhava Sheva International Container Terminal (NSICT) : Normal
- Gateway Terminals India Pvt Ltd (GTI) : Normal
- 20th August is a public holiday, therefore all gating in and customs procedure will have to be done in advance.
- Consolidation using Safmarine for LEH will be one on 21th instead of 22nd August
South Major Ports
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Air Port – Situation is normal now.
- Volumetric cargo not accepting by carriers presently. If accepting also onward connection is not getting properly.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- TUTICORIN: Normal …Colombo to Europe vessel under Normal.
- Europe vessel consortium of (EVERGREEN/ HANJIN/NYK LINE )
- Time being EVERGREEN / HAINJIN is issuing the Carting Order
Carrier’s have been issuing the Inventory without any problem for Europe & USA. Only Special Equipment having the problem like – OT/ FLAT RACK
No Vessel berthing delayed report from both Ports.
Some Delay’s in Railing from Chennai to Bangalore taking 2 Days after shifting the container from Port to Yard.