North Major Ports
- Currently no back log at New Delhi AIRPORT.
- Most airlines are confirming space
- AT ICD Loni: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD FARIDABAD: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ (PPG): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD DADRI: Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port
Please note : DUE TO HEAVY RAIN, STUFFING OF CONTAINERS IS GETTING DELAYED
West Major Ports
- Currently no back log at Mumbai air terminal.
- We are making sure to report any cargo that is wet due to rain.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust ( JNPT): Slow
- Nhava Sheva International Container Terminal (NSICT) : Slow
- Gateway Terminals India Pvt Ltd (GTI) : Slow
- CONCOR train inland haulage normal
- Movement of container IS slow at Nhava Sheva Port in this period due to heavy rain and bad condition of roads.
South Major Ports
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- There are Heavy back log in Air Port Authority Shed with EK, QR, EY After clearance some carrier’s taking minimum 2 Days waiting in Chennai & Bangalore, especially Air India & Air France.
- Volumetric cargo not accepting by carriers presently. If accepting also onward connection is not getting properly.
- Air India having minimum 2 Days delay after handing over and uplifting from Chennai to Delhi
- Due to Customs Strike in Chennai Air Port on 19.07.13, there is heavy rush at Air Port, due to this some customers routing via Bangalore, because of this from Bangalore also all the carrier are going full now for all the sector.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- CHENNAI : Normal
- TUTICORIN: Normal …Due to Week 27 Mothervessel skipping from Colombo to Europe vessel, Expecting heavy congestion & rollover for this week & next week from Colombo to Europe vessel consortium of (EVERGREEN/ HANJIN/NYK LINE )
- Time being EVERGREEN is issuing the Carting Order for their Week no.31 mother vessel only.
Carrier’s are issuing the Inventory without any problem for Europe & USA.
Only Special Equipment having the problem like – OT/ FLAT RACK
No Vessel berthing delayed report from both Ports.
Some Delay’s there is in Railing from Chennai to Bangalore taking 2 Days after shifting the container from Port to Yard.