North Major Ports
- Delhi Airport:
- NORMAL: No Operational issues at all at this point in time.
- AT ICD Loni: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port.
- ICD FARIDABAD: Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ (PPG): Container takes 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai port.
- ICD DADRI: Normal
- ICD TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Generally Container takes 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port but due to strike in the first week of the month, custom broker agents are not getting the cargo carting permission on same day , and heavy jam of vehicle is taking place out side the entry gate and vehicles are taking 1-2 days for getting the entry in ICD TKD .
West Major Ports
NORMAL: No issues at all at this point in time.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust ( JNPT): Normal
- Nhava Sheva International Container Terminal (NSICT) : Normal,
- Gateway Terminals India Pvt Ltd (GTI) : Strike was called off on Friday (22/11/2013). Gating in of stuffed and pick up of empty of containers delayed due to congestion following the strike.
Operation should return to normal in 2 to 3 days.
PIPAVAV: 1 to 2 days for railing out.
CONCOR : Normal movement
South Major Ports
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
Air Port – Situation is normal.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
CHENNAI : Normal