- Please be informed that there is total slowdown in the work at SATS/MENZIES – Bangalore customs, nowadays minimum 2 days taking for customs clearance & handover the cargo to Airline after reporting the cargo at Bangalore Airport.
- Sea Situation is Normal now.
Please note Chennai Registration Trucks are not moving Karnataka, due to Kavery Water issue in between Tamilnadu and Karnataka, so lot of Shipments getting delay.
CHENNAI – AIR
- Airport Situation – Airport authority RAMP – totally full,
- Airline Space issue è All Airlines are going full for EUROPE & US Sector, Airlines not issuing the carting order without prior booking confirmation for export.
COCHIN – SEA PORT
- Due to SOLAS system implementation – Direct loading facility, after arrival of vessel has been stopped so cargo need to be stuffed in a container before vessel berthing that means all the cargo has to be received in CFS well in advance. So that respective cargo will be stuffed 2-3 days prior vessel berthing.
CHITTAGONG SEA PORT
Average waiting time at outer anchorage:-
- Gearless vessels: 3 days
- Geared vessels having draft (shallow) 8.55 M. on average: 5 days
- Geared vessels (deep draft) having draft (shallow) more than 8.55 M., on average 6 days
Average berth occupancy:-
- 4 days ( May vary from vessel to vessel) CPA is discouraging late gate- in permission for export cargoes and closely monitoring vessel productivity with deep concern and insisting vessel sailing within stipulated 72 hours’ time hence not allowing cancellation of sailing unless there is import boxes remaining onboard
- CY congestion for storing import boxes still exists.
- CPA is facing acute shortage of space to store import containers due to import delivery from the Terminals since 09/09 till of today is meager, resulting severe CY congestion as such vessel’s productivity seriously hampered. This is another reason of increasing waiting time for berthing.
- Export laden containers are waiting in a queue to enter the terminal, and once inside the terminal, movement is very slow/hampered due to lack of sufficient open space to move the containers/trailers comfortably.
- Vessels having length within 170 meter, have been allowed for night navigation to/from Chittagong port which has helped reduce the port stay for vessel. It is expected that this will also help to ease berth congestion.
- Container movement from off-dock to terminal: Normal
Dhaka ICD situation:-
- The situation seems to be normal.
DELHI – SEA EXPORT
- ICD LONI: Pendency of 4-5 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement is normal 3-4 days
- CFS PATPARGANJ [PPG]: Currently Rail movement is normal from Patparganj to Loni and for railing FROM LONI TO LOADING PORTS: i.e. Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Pendency are 4-5 days min.
- ICD DADRI: Pendency of 4-5 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 2-3 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
DELHI – SEA IMPORT
1. FROM NHAVA SHEVA PORT IMPORT
- FCL- containers taking 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
- LCL shipments taking 8-10 days to rail out for import shipments after reworking.
2. FROM MUNDRA: Containers are taking 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI and 2-3 days to rail out for import shipments to GARHI HARSU [GDL].
3. FROM PIPAVAV – Containers are taking 5- 6 days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI
DELHI – AIR
- Airport Situation à Normal
KANPUR – SEA IMPORT
1. FROM NHAVA SHEVA PORT:
- FCL- Containers taking 3-4 days to rail out for import shipments.
- LCL shipments taking 7-9 days to rail out for import shipments after reworking.
2. FROM MUNDRA: Containers are taking 5-6 days to rail out for import shipments to KANPUR
MUMBAI – SEA
- JNPT: Normal moving traffic to the terminal.
- NSICT: Normal moving traffic to the terminal.
- GTI: Normal moving traffic to the terminal.
- Import shipment: Situation are improving
- Export Shipment: Situation are still not normal due to heavy vehicles rush at Air Cargo gate heavy back log for custom clearance inside cargo complex.
- Normal time for custom clearance are 4 to 5 hours but due to the current situation it takes minimum one and half day for export clearance.
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
- As informed PSC SICCAL – TERMINAL Operation going Normal now, all feeder vessels are sailing timely.
- Due to SOLAS system implementation, – Direct loading facility of after arrival of vessel has been stopped, so we need to stuff the container before vessel berthing that means all the cargo has to be received in CFS well in advance. So at least 2-3 days before cargo has to be stuffed before vessel berthing.
NOTE: Due to so many public holiday in coming weeks in India, we are expecting more rush in coming weeks at all the ports in India.