Department: Rogers Shipping
Project Location(s): Port Louis, MU
Deadline: 29 April 2019
The incumbent will have to:
- Assist in vessel’s loading/unloading operations, including container tracking.
- Attend to customers’ inquiries as and when required.
- Prepare adjustment of claims and update file.
- Process invoice of port and stevedore charges.
- Sending Advices to vessels owners or charterers.
- Prepare bill of Entry.
- Process manifest on MACCS.
- Liaise with Cargo Handling, MPA and other authorities and service providers for the smooth running of the vessels’ operation in the port.
- Follow the operation of the mechanical grab and ensure its proper functioning.