- AIR & SEA SITUATION - WEEK 33 (14.08.2017 – 20.08.2017) - INDIA
- AIR & SEA SITUATION - WEEK 31 (31.07.2017 – 06.08.2017)
- AIR & SEA SITUATION - WEEK 30 (24.07.2017 – 30.07.2017) - INDIA
- AIR & SEA SITUATION - WEEK 29 (17.07.2017 – 23.07.2017) - INDIA
- AIR & SEA SITUATION - WEEK 28 (10.07.2017 – 16.07.2017) INDIA
AIR & SEA SITUATION – WEEK 11 (13.3.2017 – 19.3.2017) – INDIA
The main reasons for the backlog are:
- Peak season started from February last week
- Financial year (2016-2017) ending in india
- All airlines have backlog
- Huge increase in cargo at Airport
- Due to Holiday’s from 11TH March to 13TH March in India, we are expecting more rush in week 11 at all the ports in India.
- Heavy Back log at Airport, due to Peak Season and Financial year ending at India, WY, EY & EK only accepting Perishable and EXPRESS rate cargo for the movement.
- Mostly Airlines are closing the flights-3-4 days prior of flight departing date.
- We need to give the booking in one week advance to Airline for secure the space / booking confirmation.
CHENNAI –SEA Port
- Chennai Port Operation is under normal,
- USA & EUROPE Ports carrier’s vessels are going full need to place the booking well in advance to get the space.
CHENNAI – AIR
- Airport Operation is in very pathetic situation AIR PORT ramp has no space to off load the cargo & minimum is taking 8 to 10 Hrs ever than one Truck reached at Air Port to get offload, Airlines are accepting only small volume below 1 ton per day, not accepting any bulk shipment. EK/ EY/LH/ SQ are accepting only the cargo under EXPRESS rates. All other Europe carriers are increased their rates even though they are not able to give confirm schedule. Now onward schedule is getting delayed 6 to 8 days from earlier 3 to 4 days.
COCHIN – SEA PORT
- Port Operation is under normal,
CALCUTTA – SEA PORT
- Some back log has been cleared now, liners are accepting the booking slowly and all shipping line closing booking 2 week before from the date of departure of feeder vessel.
CALCUTTA – Air Port
- Airport Operation is under Normal now, Due to Sea Port issue lot of cargo is diverted from Sea to Air so we are expecting more rush on Air Port, service providers need to block the space in Advance if any urgent shipment, Air Line also taking this advantage to slightly increasing their rates.
CHITTAGONG SEA PORT
Average waiting time at outer anchorage: –
- Gearless vessels: 2/3 days.
- Geared vessels having draft (shallow) 8.55 M. on average: 2-3 days
- Geared vessels (deep draft) having draft (shallow) more than 8.55 M., on 2-3 days
Average berth occupancy: –
- 3 days (May vary from vessel to vessel)
- From last 2 weeks, there is a huge cargo volume increasing at DAC Airport on daily basis, which has result in congestion.
- Due to increase in volume most airlines have increased air freight rate & are over booked for next 3-4 days.
- So, in order to prepare a backup plan, we would request you to forecast your upcoming shipments.
- We will accordingly place booking to carrier & book our space in advance to avoid last minute trouble.
DELHI – SEA EXPORT
- ICD LONI: Pendency of 3-4 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement is normal 2-3 days
- CFS PATPARGANJ [PPG]: Currently Rail movement pendency from Patparganj to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra via Loni are 3-4 days min
- ICD DADRI: Pendency of 3-4 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 2-3 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port (Transit time from Tughlakabad to Mundra 3 – 4 days)
DELHI – SEA IMPORT
1. FROM NHAVA SHEVA PORT IMPORT
- FCL- containers taking 3-4 days to rail out for import shipments.
- LCL shipments taking 5-6 days to rail out for import shipments after reworking.
2. FROM MUNDRA: Containers are taking 3-4 days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI and 2-3 days to rail out for import shipments to GARHI HARSU [GDL].
3. FROM PIPAVAV – Containers are taking 2- 3 days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI
DELHI – AIR
- 1. Delhi Airport is experiencing peak season due to financial year 2016-2017 ending of India and most of the Airlines are having heavy backlog and accepting booking well in advance with delayed transit. We are keeping a very close track with all our shipments to get booking ASAP.
- 2. Airport Operation is having very pathetic situation AIR PORT ramp no space to off load the cargo, minimum 8 to 10 Hrs. taking once Truck reached at Air Port to get offload.
KANPUR – SEA IMPORT
1. FROM NHAVA SHEVA PORT:
- FCL- Containers taking 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
- LCL shipments taking 5-7 days to rail out for import shipments after reworking.
2. FROM MUNDRA: Containers are taking 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments to KANPUR
MUMBAI – SEA
- JNPT : Normal moving traffic to port terminal.
- NSICT : Normal moving traffic to port terminal.
- GTI : Slow moving traffic to port terminal.
- GT-NSICT: Slow moving traffic to port terminal
MUMBAI – AIR
- Mumbai Air Port: Normal moving traffic to Air cargo terminal
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
Please note that Tuticorin Port Operation under normal presently Feeder Vessel berthing & sailing timely, some carriers are facing 40’GP & HQ equipment shortage at Tuticorin Port i.e. CMA-CGM/ EVERGREN & APL & MSC
NOTE: Due to Holiday from 11TH March to 13TH March in India, we are expecting more rush in week 11 at all the ports in India.