- AIR & SEA SITUATION – WEEK 48 (27.11.2017 – 3.12.2017) - INDIA
- AIR & SEA SITUATION – WEEK 47 (20.11.2017 – 26.11.2017) - INDIA
- AIR & SEA SITUATION - WEEK 33 (14.08.2017 – 20.08.2017) - INDIA
- AIR & SEA SITUATION - WEEK 31 (31.07.2017 – 06.08.2017)
- AIR & SEA SITUATION - WEEK 30 (24.07.2017 – 30.07.2017) - INDIA
AIR & SEA SITUATION – WEEK 27 (03.07.2017 – 10.07.2017)
Source: Velogic India
Heavy Back log at Airport, due to Peak Season, WY, EY & EK only accepting Perishable and EXPRESS rate cargo for the movement. General Cargo is taking 6 to 7 days minimum transit for EUROPE. Air Lines are not giving any commitment for ETA under normal rates.
Mostly Airlines are closing the flights-3-4 days prior of flight departure date. We need to give the booking in one week advance to Airline for secure the space / booking confirmation.
CHENNAI –SEA Port
- Sea Import Movement is normal.
- Sea Export Movement is normal.
CHENNAI – AIR
Still Chennai AirPort is facing the PEAK SEASON issue, Airport Operation is having very pathetic situation. AIR PORT ramp no space to off load the cargo, minimum 10 to 12 Hrs once Truck reached at Air Port to get offload. Also, ICEGATE system is little bit improved compare to last week, shipping bill numbers are generating within 1-2 days time, All the Air Line have increased their pricing because of this current QR issue, they are accepting more cargo on EXRESS MODE. QATAR has cancelled their Last week 3 freighter’s & tomorrow (28.06.17) freighter is also cancelled, so they are not accepting any shipment for tomorrow flight to clear the back log, space is too tight in Chennai, and all Europe carriers are giving preference only on Express rates cargo and increased their rates even though they are not able to give confirm schedule. Due to BRU – HUB huge back log we have requested QR to route our France shipment via LUX/LGG.EY don’t have space for Paris sector’s till next week from AUH
TO CDG. Space open only next 7th July 2017 as per EY origin office for new booking.
COCHIN – SEA PORT
- Port Operation is normal,
CALCUTTA – SEA PORT
Export: – Calcutta Sea Port is facing lot of problem berthing and Sailing by Feeder vessel since last weeks, all feeder vessels are getting delayed by one week minimum from the ETD given earlier.
CALCUTTA – Air Port
- Airport Operation is under Normal now.
1. Average Berthing Delay ( waiting time at Outer as of now)_
NCT – 08~09 days ↑ (Though CPA shifting vessel from NCT to GCB for to reduce NCT vessel’s waiting time)
CCT – 12~13 days ↑
GCB – 07~08 days ↑
* Avg. waiting time at anchorage now is 7-8 days for GCB and 8-9 days for NCT.
* Recently a vessel collided at CCT/3 berth and badly damaged both Gantry cranes and berth. For this reason presently CCT/3 berth is out of commission and for GEARLESS vessel CPA having only one working berth (CCT/1) out of two.
* Till yesterday, 20 container vessels are waiting at anchorage. CPA accommodated 10 Container vessels (GCB-4, CCT-1, NCT-5-) against 12 Container quota/berth, However from today 03/07, CPA will accommodate one more vessel at GCB. CCT-1 is still out of commission after the incident of collision with vessel.
* Chittagong port operation suspension for 36Hrs due to EID closure made chain affect for the down line vessel’s performance/productivity.
CY Yard Congestion :
CY congestion is acute because of non-delivery of units from CY post EID which are affecting vessel berth and sail scheduled. Also long queue of GEARLESS vsl is expected view only 01 berth /CCT1 in operation now.
Delayed shipments, Shut-outs & Cut and Run: Owing to Yard congestion import discharge from vessels has slowed down & unfinished laden export loading. Hence, sailing within the stipulated 72 hours timeframe is forcing majority of feeder vessel leaving behind exports at the quay.
Capacity on Mother Vessel: Feeder vessel misconnections due to off Pro Forma berthing & sailings are causing immediate mother vessels to sail underutilized and over press subsequent vessels.
Bad weather impact :
Mostly cloudy with scattered showers going on from yesterday. More rain is in the forecast for coming days.
Dhaka Airport Situation
After “EID Holiday” DAC Airport situation is normal as of now. But we are expecting due to Chittagong Port Congestion air cargo flow will Increase in coming days.
DELHI – SEA EXPORT
- ICD LONI: Pendency of 3-4 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD FARIDABAD: Currently Rail movement is normal 2-3 days
- CFS PATPARGANJ [PPG]: Currently Rail movement pendency from Patparganj to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra via Loni are 3-4 days min
- ICD DADRI: Pendency of 3-4 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port
- ICD: TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Pendency of 2-3 days for railing to Nhava Sheva / Mumbai and Mundra Port (Transit time from Tughlakabad to Mundra 3 – 4 days)
- DELHI – SEA IMPORT
1. FROM NHAVA SHEVA PORT IMPORT
- FCL – containers taking 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
- LCL shipments taking 5-6 days to rail out for import shipments after reworking.
2. FROM MUNDRA: Containers are taking 10-12 days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI and 8-9 days to rail out for import shipments to GARHI HARSU [GDL].
3. FROM PIPAVAV – Containers are taking 3- 4 days to rail out for import shipments to TKD DELHI
DELHI – AIR
Airport Situation à
1. Delhi Airport is experiencing the peak season and most of the Airlines are having heavy backlog and accepting booking well in advance with delayed transit. We are keeping a very close track with all our shipments to get booking ASAP.
KANPUR – SEA IMPORT
1. FROM NHAVA SHEVA PORT:
- FCL – Containers taking 4-5 days to rail out for import shipments.
- LCL shipments taking 5-7 days to rail out for import shipments after reworking.
2. FROM MUNDRA: Containers are taking 10-12 days to rail out for import shipments to KANPUR
MUMBAI – SEA
– JNPT : Slow moving traffic to port terminal due to congestion and import movement
– NSICT : Slow moving traffic to port terminal due to congestion and import movement
– GTI : Slow moving traffic to port terminal due to congestion and import movement
– GT-NSICT: Slow moving traffic to port terminal due to congestion and import movement
MUMBAI – AIR
Mumbai Air Port: Normal but Air cargo terminal due to Cargo backlog and space issue with the airlines for all sector.
TUTICORIN – SEA PORT
As informed PSC SICCAL – TERMINAL Operation going Normal now, all Feeder vessels are sailing timely. EVERGREEN/ CMA-CGM – Mother vessels are available this week.
NOTE: Kindly note that Govt of India has implemented New Tax System called GST in India from 1st July 2017.
So many changes and new rules are created for Export and Import from/for India.
- In case any Exporters taking benefits from local Authorities / Govt, need to register themselves with local GST Dept. and need to take one Certificate in case they are taking Canvat and other tax benefits or not.
- In case Exporters, not able to provide this certificate, their shipment will hold with customs on final stage.
- Most of the exporters are involved and taking benefits from customs so we expected their shipments can be hold.
- In case any Exporters not taking benefits from local Authorities / Govt, shipments can be plan without any hassle.