- JNPT: Normal
- NSICT: Situation normal
- GTI: Situation Normal
- CONCOR : Normal
CMA CGM and Safmarine vessels are running full and shortage of equipments and space allocations expected till 14.01.2014.
- NORMAL at this point in time.
- AT ICD Loni: 2-3 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD FARIDABAD: 2-3 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ: 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai /Mundra port
- ICD DADRI: Normal.
Pipavav: Backlog getting cleared but import train Services are severely interrupted due to dense fog in Northern India, resulting long delays in Train Movements for CFS/PPG & ICD/TKD.
ICD : TUGHLAKABAD (TKD)
- Custom broker agent are getting the cargo carting permission next day, and due to congestion outside the entry gate and due to this vehicles are taking 1-2 days for gating in the in ICD TKD.
In ICD / TKD all operational activated are slow.
- CMA IS HAVING EQUIPMENT SHORTAGE AT LONI FOR FOOD GRADE CONTAINERS FOR RICE STUFFING.
- MSC IS HAVING EQUIPMENT SHORTAGE IN CFS PPG and Loni FOR 20” FEET CONTAINERS.
- Flight operations came to a standstill on Sunday night (5th Jan.’14) after dense fog enveloped the IGI Airport leading to delay in schedule of around 40 flights.
- Around 150 domestic and international flights at the Indira Gandhi International Airport had been affected earlier in the day due to fog, causing inconvenience to passengers.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- Tuticorin Port going smoothly operational wise, no issue reported yet.
Chennai Seaport: Normal at this point in time.
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Chennai & Bangalore – Airport is under NORMAL.