- NHAVA SHEVA
- JNPT: Normal
- NSICT: Situation normal
- GTI: Situation Normal
- CONCOR : Normal
CMA CGM and Safmarine vessels are running full and shortage of equipments and space allocations expected till 22.01.2014. Port Congestion at Salalah, due to which delay in trans-shipment for one week.- Mumbai office is open on 14th January (Tuesday) but it is a custom holiday, so no custom clearance will take place.
- NORMAL at this point in time.
- AT ICD Loni: 2-3 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD FARIDABAD: 2-3 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ: 3-4 days for railing to Mumbai /Mundra port
- ICD DADRI: Normal. Operational activities slow.
- Pipavav: Pendency – Containers taking min 4-5 days to rail out
- ICD : TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Operational activities slow.
Custom broker agent are getting the cargo carting permission next day, and due to congestion outside the entry gate and due to this vehicles are taking 1-2 days for gating in the in ICD TKD.
In ICD / TKD all operational activated are slow.
- CMA IS HAVING EQUIPMENT SHORTAGE AT LONI FOR FOOD GRADE CONTAINERS FOR RICE STUFFING.
Services are severely interrupted due to dense fog in Northern India, resulting long delays in train movements and due to these unavoidable natural circumstances transit time of trains have increased.
Handling of containers at ICD’S are hampered and slow.
- 14th January (Tuesday) is a public holiday in north India and offices will remain closed.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
Tuticorin Port going smoothly operational wise, no issue reported yet.
- 40’HQ container Equipment shortage in Tuticorin Port with carrier like : EVERGREEN/ HANJIN / K-LINE.
- 14th & 15th January (Tuesday & Wednesday) are Customs Holidays at Chennai & Tuticorin, so we are expecting heavy rush on 16th January i.e. Thursday at Customs & CFS.
Chennai Seaport Normal at this point in time.
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Chennai & Bangalore – Airport is under NORMAL.