- NHAVA SHEVA
- JNPT: Normal
- NSICT: Situation normal
- GTI: Situation Normal
- CONCOR : Normal
- Heavy traffic jams at port area, due to which delay in container gate in at the terminals (JNPT/NSICT/GTI)
- 24 Hours Power cut on 23.01.2014 at Nhavasheva. Work will be at stand still and will commence on 24.01.2014.
- CMA CGM and Maersk / Safmarine vessels are running full, shortage of equipment and tight space allocations are expected to last till 22.01.2014.
- There is port Congestion at Salalah, due to which delay in trans-shipment for one week.
- NORMAL at this point in time.
- AT ICD Loni: 2-3 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD FARIDABAD: 2-3 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ: 3-4 days for railing to Mumbai /Mundra port
- ICD DADRI: 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port.
- Pipavav: Pendency – Containers taking min 4-5 days to rail out
- ICD : TUGHLAKABAD (TKD) – In ICD / TKD all operational activated are slow.
- MSC & CMA is having equipment shortage at Loni for Food grade containers for rice stuffing.
- Services are severely interrupted due to dense fog in Northern India, resulting long delays in train movements and due to these unavoidable natural circumstances transit time of trains have increased.
- Handling of containers at ICD’S are hampered and slow.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- Tuticorin Port going smoothly operational wise, no issue reported yet.
- 20’ & 40’HQ container Equipment shortage in Tuticorin Port with carrier like: EVERGREEN/ HANJIN / K-LINE on priority wise they are allotting the container depend upon availability.
- Some carriers like PIL, MSC informed that there are congestion at Singapore for Africa sector expecting minimum one week rollover presently.
- Chennai Seaport Normal at this point in time.
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Chennai & Bangalore – Airport is under NORMAL.