- JNPT: Affected by NSICT backlog. Heavy traffic jams causes delay in gating in of containers.
- NSICT: Situation getting normal, backlog to be cleared.
- GTI: Go Slow, affected by NSICT backlog
- CONCOR : Outgoing not an issue because there is no offloading of import containers since port is affected.
- Pipavav: Backlog getting cleared
Temporary CWC Dronagiri strike which has been called off on 06.12.2013, due to which container movements had affected. Situation is normal now
NORMAL: No issues at all at this point in time but can expect some rush as many sea shipments may get diverted to air.
- AT ICD Loni: 2-3 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD FARIDABAD: 2-3 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ: 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai /Mundra port
- ICD DADRI: Normal.
ICD : TUGHLAKABAD (TKD)
- Custom broker agent are getting the cargo carting permission next day, and due to congestion outside the entry gate and due to this vehicles are taking 1-2 days for gating in the in ICD TKD.
IN PIPAVA: Pendency – Containers taking min 3-4 days to rail out
In ICD / TKD all operational activated are slow.
- CMA IS HAVING EQUIPMENT SHORTAGE AT LONI FOR FOOD GRADE CONTAINERS FOR RICE STUFFING.
- MSC IS HAVING EQUIPMENT SHORTAGE IN CFS PPG FOR 20” FEET CONTAINERS.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- Presently Chennai & Tuticorin Port going smoothly as a operation wise no issue reported yet.
All feeder vessels are sailing timely.
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
Chennai & Bangalore – Airport is under NORMAL.