- JNPT: Heavy traffic jams causes delay in gate in of containers.
- NSICT: Situation getting normal, backlog to be cleared.
- GTI: Go Slow, affected by NSICT backlog
- CONCOR : Outgoing not an issue because there is no offloading of import containers since port is affected.
- Pipavav: Backlog getting cleared gradually.
- Container movement issues at CWC Dronagiri due to internal issues. Most of the co-loaders will be moving out soon from CWC Dronagiri
- Equipment shortage, mainly 40’ with Safmarine.
- NORMAL: No issues at all at this point in time but can expect some rush as many sea shipments may get diverted to air.
- AT ICD Loni: 2-3 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port
- ICD FARIDABAD: 2-3 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ: 1-2 days for railing to Mumbai /Mundra port
- ICD DADRI: Normal.
ICD TUGHLAKABAD (TKD): Custom broker agent are getting the cargo carting permission next day, and due to congestion outside the entry gate and due to this vehicles are taking 1-2 days for gating in the in ICD TKD.
In ICD / TKD all operational activity are slow.
- CMA IS HAVING EQUIPMENT SHORTAGE AT LONI FOR FOOD GRADE CONTAINERS FOR RICE STUFFING
- MSC IS HAVING EQUIPMENT SHORTAGE IN CFS PPG FOR 20’ FEET CONTAINERS.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- Tuticorin Port going smoothly operational wise, no issue reported yet.
- Chennai Seaport Normal at this point in time.
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Chennai & Bangalore – Airport is under NORMAL.