- NHAVA SHEVA
- JNPT: Normal
- NSICT: Situation normal
- GTI: Situation Normal
- CONCOR : Normal
- Heavy traffic jams at port area, due to which delay in container gate in at the terminals (JNPT/NSICT/GTI)
- MSC and Maersk / Safmarine vessels are running full, shortage of equipments and space allocations.
- There is port Congestion at Salalah, due to which delay in trans-shipment for one week.
- Most shipping lines have started to implement (GRI) General Rate Increase effective 1st Feb 2014 to European and Mediterranean ports.
- Normal except backlog with Air India. Minimum two days to load cargo.
- ICD FARIDABAD: 2-3 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ: 3-4 days for railing to Mumbai /Mundra port
- ICD DADRI: 2-3 days for railing to Mumbai port.
- Pipavav: Pendency – Containers taking min 4-5 days to rail out
- ICD : TUGHLAKABAD (TKD) – In ICD / TKD all operational activated are slow. Custom broker agent are getting the cargo carting permission next day, and due to congestion outside the entry gate and due to this vehicles are taking 1-2 days for gating in the in ICD TKD.
- MSC & CMA is having equipment shortage at Loni for Food grade containers for rice stuffing.
- Services are severely interrupted due to dense fog in Northern India, resulting long delays in train movements and due to these unavoidable natural circumstances transit time of trains have increased.
- Handling of containers at ICD’S are hampered and slow.
- ICD Loni: There is a huge pendency of export loaded containers at Loni Railhead, bound for Mundra Port due to the railway congestion and slow movement of trains in the said route. It is learnt from Manager, ICD –Loni that the congestion in the above route may continue for about another 7 to 10 days.
- Most of the airlines are going full and over booked CARGO for next 1-2 days, so smooth planning need advance booking with airlines.
- AIR INDIA having cargo backlog for EUROPE and accepting cargo on advance booking basis only and accepting cargo without final flight / booking confirmation.
- Some airlines had increased the rates and we are expecting that other airlines will also increased the rates in the coming weeks.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- Tuticorin Port going smoothly operational wise, no issue reported yet.
- 20’ & 40’HQ container Equipment shortage in Tuticorin Port with carrier like: BEN LINE/ HANJIN / K-LINE on priority wise they are allotting the container depend upon availability.
- Evergreen & Ben Line– Stopping service from Colombo to Port Louis w.e.f 14/02/2014.
- Some carriers like PIL, MSC informed that there are congestion at Singapore for Africa sector expecting minimum one week rollover presently.
- Chennai Seaport Normal at this point in time.
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Chennai & Bangalore – Airport is under NORMAL.