- JNPT: Terminal operation Normal
- NSICT: Terminal operation normal
- GTI: Terminal operations Normal
- Heavy traffic jams is still an issue at port area, especially Dronagiri where LCL shipments are consolidated.
- MSC and Maersk / Safmarine vessels are running full, shortage of equipments and space allocations gates are closing before cut off time resulting in roll over for next sailing.
- Port Congestion at Salalah getting normalized.
- Most shipping lines have started to implement (GRI) General Rate
- Increase effective 1st Feb 2014 to European and Mediterranean ports.
- There is a possibility of transporters going for all India strike
- Normal at this point in time.
- ICD FARIDABAD: 2-3 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port
- CFS PATPARGANJ: 3-4 days for railing to Mumbai /Mundra port
- ICD DADRI: Normal.
- ICD Loni: 3-4 days pendency for railing to Mumbai port AND 5-6 days to Mundra port
- Pipavav: Pendency – Containers taking min 4-5 days to rail out
- ICD : TUGHLAKABAD (TKD) – In ICD / TKD all operational activated are slow.
- Custom broker agent are getting the cargo carting permission next day, and due to congestion outside the entry gate and due to this vehicles are taking 1-2 days for gating in the in ICD TKD.
- MSC & CMA is having equipment shortage at Loni for Food grade containers for rice stuffing.
- Services are severely interrupted due to dense fog in Northern India, resulting long delays in train movements and due to these unavoidable natural circumstances transit time of trains have increased.
- Handling of containers at ICD’S are hampered and slow.
- Most of the airlines are going full and over booked CARGO for next 1-2 days, so smooth planning need advance booking with airlines.
- AIR INDIA having cargo backlog for EUROPE and accepting cargo on advance booking basis only and accepting cargo without final flight / booking confirmation.
- Some airlines had increased the rates and we are expecting that other airlines will also increased the rates in the coming weeks.
CHENNAI & TUTICORIN
- Tuticorin Port going smoothly operational wise, no issue reported yet.
- 20’ & 40’HQ container Equipment shortage in Tuticorin Port with carrier like: BEN LINE/ HANJIN / K-LINE on priority wise they are allotting the container depend upon availability.
- Week no. 9, mother vessel skipping from Colombo to Europe (EVERGREEN/HANJING/ K-LINE)
- Evergreen & Ben Line– Stopping service from Colombo to Port Louis w.e.f 14/02/2014.
- Some carriers like PIL, MSC, CMA CGM informed that there are congestion at Colombo & Singapore for Europe & Africa sector expecting minimum one week rollover presently.
- Chennai Seaport Normal at this point in time.
CHENNAI & BANGALORE
- Chennai & Bangalore – Airport is under NORMAL.